Lui

tiger3

I think he got a bit lost out there tonight…if he grabbed on to another guy's hand and ran along side him instead of tackle the bugger and put him down I was gunna loose it. But it is a lot of pressure on the young bloke and Robbie and Benji were all over the shop in the 2nd half...

Thought's?

He doesnt look ready does he.

Oh well, im not going to jump on Sheens for picking him, im always happy to back a youngster with talent. It didnt work out this time, but he'll be better next year. Now we need to work out what we're going to do. The safe option is Hanbury to 1 and Moltzen to 7.

Is trying hard but is unsure of his role as of yet.

The only thing I know is that we are more likely to win the comp with Lui at halfback and Moltzen at fullback; than Moltzen at halfback and Hanbury at fullback. Play the risky option I say.

completely agree Lui is such a young player and this was such a crucial game he tried hard but looked like he didnt know what his role was whilst hes a great prospect I think we would have been better served with hanbury at fullback and Molz back to halfback Lui will be better with a strong offseason under his belt.

when ryan went off the poor bloke was playing in the centres and just look lost, as did morris playing on the wing.

he looked a lot more settle playing up the middle towards the end of the game

i'd like to see him keep his spot because i dont think he did much wrong besides a few missed tackles.
he made some nice runs and is still finding his feet.

I agree BeeJay,last week although it was his debut,he was sure of his task. Tonight,with things changing so rapidly he was shafted around a bit and it seemed to knock his confidence.

we need Lawrence in the defensive line.

With his injury he is mainly a defensive weapon… haven't seen him full pace for half the season.

most knew he wasnt ready …. but we all know who thinks moltz will be a champion fullback .....

@Allan Towle said:

The only thing I know is that we are more likely to win the comp with Lui at halfback and Moltzen at fullback; than Moltzen at halfback and Hanbury at fullback. Play the risky option I say.

you know Hanbury cant even crack the fullback spot for balmain right ?
we wont make the finals with hanbury at 1

i would be tempted to try Mullaney at fb but hes probley also to young,than theres meaney (anyone know what hes form like??)
but anyways right now this is our best option unless u wanna try a guy like Dunley/Moltzen and put Benji at the back

@X-Pac said:
@Allan Towle said:

i would be tempted to try Mullaney at fb but hes probley also to young,than theres meaney (anyone know what hes form like??)
but anyways right now this is our best option unless u wanna try a guy like Dunley/Moltzen and put Benji at the back

I want Lui and Moltzen to stay. I see that as the risky option.

@tiger tigers said:
most knew he wasnt ready …. but we all know who thinks moltz will be a champion fullback .....

he could be
he just needs to know hes gotta run, but all he wants to do is pass to tuiaki,dunno why that is

He just needs time in first grade.

Early last year Moltzen was scared to get involved in the game when he was in the halves. Now he has the experience he's one of our best this year.

@Allan Towle said:
@X-Pac said:
@Allan Towle said:

yeah thats fine ,,, but dont expect a long run in september …..

@tiger tigers said:
@Allan Towle said:
quote="Allan Towle"]

yeah thats fine ,,, but dont expect a long run in september …..
Got to make September 1st.

Latest posts

Back