Luke Brooks #167

Another tigers star sitting in the dressing rooms in Vegas with a smile on his face
Heavily criticised here and now starting 5/8 partnering Cherry Evans in the season opener
Not good enough for us but ok for Manly
Pity would have gelled with Luai 2025
Not as a halfback … cause he ain’t one.

Brooks played like he always does 100m running a break and a few errors. Manly aren’t reliant on him we were. Brooks wasn’t the problem it is our weak roster compared to the top sides. We won’t get within 30 of all four teams that played today.

Anyway Luke Brooks 1 - 0 Wests Tigers Forum. Since we can’t stop talking about him may as well keep score. Since he was always crap player as confirmed by many on the Forum.
You can take Luke Brooks out of Concord but you can't take Luke Brooks out of WT forum members' mouths.

You can take Luke Brooks out of Concord but you can't take Luke Brooks out of WT forum members' mouths.

Once they pick the Doormat, They stay the Doormat....

I'm fanging to see who's this years Doormat,
And who's solely accountable how ordinary we are...
(Probably still Brooks knowing this joint)

- I'm taking bets there might be a few Sezer posts deleted from the last few months
(If they haven't been already)

- I'm taking bets there might be a few Sezer posts deleted from the last few months
Sullivan for sure.

Anyway Luke Brooks 1 - 0 Wests Tigers Forum. Since we can’t stop talking about him may as well keep score. Since he was always crap player as confirmed by many on the Forum.
It just further enhances many cannot recognise where the real deficiencies with the team are.
I know we cannot go back in time, so not much point talking about it, but there is no doubt Hastings as our 7 and Brooks as our 6 was going to work providing we put a half decent team around them.
For the record I firmly believe Sullivan is a better natural attacking player than Brooks, just not so sure about his defence.

As awfully written as this is, it still deserves comment
There is no longer a competition between the WTF and Brooks. He lost as did we all.
Today marks a new era for him and in 2 weeks it’ll be a new era for us. He played pretty well today and looks to be settling in nicely with the Manly backline that has lots of points in them.
It remains to be seen whether we’ll be better off without him. I’d suggest we will be.

As awfully written as this is, it still deserves comment
There is no longer a competition between the WTF and Brooks. He lost as did we all.
Today marks a new era for him and in 2 weeks it’ll be a new era for us. He played pretty well today and looks to be settling in nicely with the Manly backline that has lots of points in them.
It remains to be seen whether we’ll be better off without him. I’d suggest we will be.

That move he put on to open it up for Turbo was noteworthy....
Happy he decided not to waste his life on the WT's,

If only it was that easier for us all....

Reactions: BZN

The only person good enough to cop criticism this year if we are terrible is Api.
Other than that, the pack will come under some scrutiny.

seeeeezaaaar

He should have a quality season if he DCE and turbo stay fit. Looking at the games today I can not see us beating any of the teams that played today
I can... Don't. Ask me. Who... Maybe south's, it'll be totally unexpected like the Penrith win last year.. They happen now and then...tje following week will. Likely be a 180" turnaround

Well, for fairness, your honour, I’ll admit I was always Moses in the Moses v brooks debate (although both are dead to now they are no longer with WT) I thought brooks was ok today, but imho, any average nrl player could play well outside DCE and with turbo. I’ve seen him do what he did today for us many times, in the those games he decided to run. Despite the commentary today which was a combination of the second coming of Jesus and Johns, he’ll probably do well with the silvers but I won’t watch another manly game this year (except maybe v us……. maybe……)

Back