He is a decent halfback but folds under pressure
He is a decent goal kicker
He is not a leader as he blames his team mates publically for failures
He has decent pace
He is a good kicker
He is a reasonable defender
He is very emotional, which gets the refs offside and makes him a target
He is very domineering, which will further bury Brooks

Forgetting his history here, he is a good player. But he is unlikely to be huge for us and his cost is a concern for what we get out of him. We could have a halves pairing costing significantly north of $2M/year who provide small returns.

He has decent pace
He is a good kicker

Forgetting his history here, he is a good player. But he is unlikely to be huge for us and his cost is a concern for what we get out of him. We could have a halves pairing costing significantly north of $2M/year who provide small returns.
All fair points.

I'd argue he's top 3 in the game and coming into his best.

Linking up with his best friend who has struggled for years, both looking to redeem themselves & show what they can truly achieve.

🔥💯

He has decent pace
He is a good kicker

I just think any club that has two spine players who are Top 4 in their position in the comp respectively, will have some form of success.

We’ve got one now with Api and we’d be getting another with Moses.

All fair points.

I'd argue he's top 3 in the game and coming into his best.

Linking up with his best friend who has struggled for years, both looking to redeem themselves & show what they can truly achieve.

🔥💯
Excuse my scepticism, but you were saying very similar things about Adam Doueihi this time last year.

Excuse my scepticism, but you were saying very similar things about Adam Doueihi this time last year.
He was out injured and came back a bit hit and miss.

With all the self importance and financial inflation around him, I could see him moving on with a priority being on what's best for the team.

What Moses has done this year, showed he's an elite level 7 imo... we have the pack that'd allow him to continue on this trajectory.

In my opinion, of course.

I was as well. I think most were excited to have A.D coming back into the side.
Unfortunately it didn’t pan out so well.

I was as well. I think most were excited to have A.D coming back into the side.
Unfortunately it didn’t pan out so well.
I wasn't to be honest.
Doing your knee twice is not good for a professional sportsman in full contact arenas.

Well he's not gonna come back from an ACL injury looking like a superstar. Things like that take time.
Hope A.D can can turn around his form. Especially his defence.
On M.M ever since he left the WTs i was happily enjoying with schadenfreude the choking moments at Parra. In the last year or so, though moments were few and far between.
He has really developed his game in be one of Top 4 or 5 halfbacks in the comp. Way better than anyone else that is a chance of signing for the WTs as a 7.

This is Luke's year. He's playing for a contract. If Hunt can turn it around then surely Brooksy can. Finally got a very good DH and a couple of forwards who will find the ground, and tackle like demons.

He's not in the class of any of those players. Over paying Moses is the same mistake as over paying Brooks.
Again , what solutions, o wise ones, do you offer, please list the halves you would buy, to turn the side around. It's ok stating negatives, it"s par for the course on this forum . What would you guys do !

No offence but when he brings players off his hip he throws the ball forward 50% of the time. Can't remember how many forward passed he gets away with but it's a lot. The ones the ref pick up are bad enough but he actually catches the ball from the hooket on the advantage line which could be called forward as well.

Someone needs to tell him about timing. Though to be fair API will help on that count
It's because he's so dumb

I don't like this idea. It's been said for year with Brooks and he continually doesn't deliver.

I think if you lower the bar he may actually deliver.
If he cant direct the side he goes then, because the ½ back touches the ball more than anyone in attack. He has to have a voice, what's the point otherwise.
Your alluding to not putting unnecessary pressure on him by saying "own the side"
He has to though. Every successful team does this....Nathan Clearey, Mitch Moses, DCE, etc.
How can a traffic cop not own the traffic. caos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back