Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

He's on the field...
No one else gets a free pass - Why should he?
Didn't do much in the other previous games either...

And I'm giving him the grace of assuming that other teams haven't worked him out yet - Although... I quietly think they may have.
Swamp the Tigers halves and that's it - Cos the rest of the team is utter garbage and no one else is going to do anything...

Time will tell, New brooms sweep clean - All and sundry here are looking to build the entire squad with Hastings as the centre piece....

Truth is, As it stands - He's had less good games in the NRL than Brooks, And no one really knows what he will be... Or won't be.
Even in the game he won against Parra - Brooks played as good, If not better....

We can't see it like that - Even if we could, We would never admit it (Or remember it)
If Brooks gets dumped then Nofo will se the writing on the wall too.

Reactions: BZN
Fuming Wests Tigers officials are investigating 'rats in the ranks' after two damaging stories hit the press in the past 48 hours.

The Tigers are a club in crisis, struggling on the field and yet to find a coach for 2023. And constant leaks to the media are only throwing fuel on the fire.

The first story had under-performing halfback Luke Brooks set to be dropped for the first time in his career, while the the second had utility Tyrone Peachey seeking a release.

"We are sick of stuff coming out of our club into the media all the time," a Tigers source told Wide World of Sports.

"The Brooks situation is far from decided - we don't pick the team for another week and a lot can happen between now and then.

"We have to see what happens in the representative round this weekend and if we lose anyone there for starters.

"As for Peachey, his manager came to us asking to test the market.

"He has been struggling for form so it is something we would consider if another club showed interest."

It's an easy fix .sack the whole front office. Get rid of the rat and become accountable at the same time.

Lol I'm not that evil. There are people doing some good work here. But the culture in the front office must be toxic.

I haven't read every page of this thread but even by Brooke' standard he had a shocker. I wonder if that it was his tanking style so he can move on to another club.
Peachey can test to his heart's content - he won't get another NRl gig unless it's the Redcliffe Flippers.

I speculate it’s part of the plan for him to move on. First Madge then brooks.
Madge moved Brooks to 6 to help him ease the workload off him and kinda gave Brooks more of the freedom to run the ball more (Cause he's not an organiser) ..

He still gets fired 🤣

Whats his actual preferred position LOL

Our forwards will still get beaten up and the new halves pairing will look clueless too.
I Agree,
In all games when some of our good players look to their left and look to their right they can see that they are surrounded by weak players, who are not NRL standard, this then causes excessive fatigue on our better players mentally and physically, which then also puts them at a much higher risk of injury.

Doueihi and Hastings are 100% NRL standard who are now occupying the two most important positions in the team.

The biggest concern now is the forwards.

This speed everyone talks about. When does he ever create a line break? The only positive I see is his defense but you're not paying him a million dollars just to tackle.

Line breaks are created when there's more than one line threat....
He does it tough cos he's the Tigers halback...

Anyone notice after he done that stupid chip he get bumped off the chase (Again) Late... Almost Shouldered off....

As usual - We're the Tigers, We don't get those penaltys....
If he was Moses and got us squealing like a baby pig - It might be different...
But he's not, And we're not - so it just goes by the by.

Last edited:
Fuming Wests Tigers officials are investigating 'rats in the ranks' after two damaging stories hit the press in the past 48 hours.

The Tigers are a club in crisis, struggling on the field and yet to find a coach for 2023. And constant leaks to the media are only throwing fuel on the fire.

The first story had under-performing halfback Luke Brooks set to be dropped for the first time in his career, while the the second had utility Tyrone Peachey seeking a release.

"We are sick of stuff coming out of our club into the media all the time," a Tigers source told Wide World of Sports.

"The Brooks situation is far from decided - we don't pick the team for another week and a lot can happen between now and then.
Losing to the second placed Bulldogs side (At the time) ....

No wonder they get hammered with headlines every week ..

Why can't they see that ??

Get your shit together Tigers

Reactions: 851

"We have to see what happens in the representative round this weekend and if we lose anyone there for starters.

"He has been struggling for form so it is something we would consider if another club showed interest."

A source leaking to the media that the club is sick of the leaking to the media.

Brooks will get a deal easy at another club the only hold up would be amount of cash we would have to tip in for next year.

Year after he is free game come November at the latest.
If it was possible I reckon Brooks would do really well after he had played for the Storm for a while.
Imo Bellamy would be able to bring out the very best in him.

Oh, ok so they’re backing away from the dropping of Brooks, no doubt because they’ve realised his value in defence.

Losing to the second placed Bulldogs side (At the time) ....

No wonder they get hammered with headlines every week ..

Why can't they see that ??

Get your shit together Tigers
i'm trying to think how its damaging if anything its great
peachey going and Brooks finally might be going back to reserves to find some form
best news i heard yesterday :)

Latest posts

Back