Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

Don't be so sure of that. Madden is a big chance of getting his jumper, Although I would want to put Doueihi in at 6.
Why? He’s played 15 mins. Why the obsession to rush him back in. Especially when our backline is shot. Didn’t everyone clamour for Madden at the start of the year? Why not give him a go? (I think that’s the likely outcome)

I think anyone who has the job long term at this club is destined to fail eventually. Just look at Hastings. Don’t think he’ll be in the role as long as Brooks will be. Even he’s not the player many thought.

Including all the misses?
Well that would probably be because someone else missed it and he was trying to cover it for them.

Whatever you may think of the guy, the one thing he does do is more than his fair share defensively.

In any decent team the halves are more than likely to have a minder along side them, in this team Brooks does quite a bit of the minding.

Don't be so sure of that. Madden is a big chance of getting his jumper, Although I would want to put Doueihi in at 6.
Sure of what? Madge keeping Brooks at 6? Nothing suggested otherwise.

Why? He’s played 15 mins. Why the obsession to rush him back in. Especially when our backline is shot. Didn’t everyone clamour for Madden at the start of the year? Why not give him a go? (I think that’s the likely outcome)
Doueihi good player

Back