Massive Glut of Free to air coverage for Tigers

fox no ads is great! but the commentators deadset want to make u rip ur hair out.

@Spartan117 said:
Im lovin it, I even like the 2nd game on a Friday Night

Wife and kids to sleep.

Just me and my Bottle of Red

I made it to and through our game but generally I hate the 2nd game on a Friday night, its just too much too late.
Shift two game friday to the saturday format

5.30 & 7.30 and I'm there all the way through both

Yeah, lol and how many of these games will be shown live by these impostors that call themselves 'nine's wide world of sports'.

@izotope said:
fox no ads is great! but the commentators deadset want to make u rip ur hair out.

The fox commentators are better than Ray Warren and Andew Voss.

Sterling and Gould are the only one's who have half a brain on that panel.

@citizen cub said:
@izotope said:

You should get to a game Live….best bit no commentators ....unless you count the peanuts in the Crowd...

@Geo. said:
@citizen cub said:
@izotope said:

You should get to a game Live….best bit no commentators ....unless you count the peanuts in the Crowd...

hey..my live game commentry is valid, everything the other team does is wrong and everything we do is right, and "they've been doing it all night ref" 3 minutes into the game is my go to line…..

@Geo. said:
@citizen cub said:
@izotope said:

Yeah, I try, lol I'm always screaming when the game is on so I can't hear 'em anyway.

I mean for others games of league not involving the tigers.

The SOO line up is also pathetic even with the guest commentators.

Ray Warren gets excited over nothing…

Plus, I may as well get as much use out of my foxtel subscription as possible as I mainly wanted it to watch the NRL.

Do you have fox geo?

We're coming to the end of our FTA TV run boys, lets work our magic

@senexx said:
We're coming to the end of our FTA TV run boys, lets work our magic

Ends with a big one next week with 3 v 4 at Campbelltown!

12 out of 20 games on ch9 is brilliant. i think it comes down to 2 things: 1) tigers always play entertaining footy and 2) they are just about everyones 2nd favourite team.

Try living in Melbourne, Fox is the only way & in my opinion the broadcast is far better. We have a holiday cabin on the Murray river & up there we get the Friday night broadcast on 9 live but not the Sunday afternoon games. Give it all to Fox. Friday night games I have to wait until 11.30pm for the replay & Sunday afternoon games come on at 6pm. Another thing channel 9 make us sit through the crap AFL footy show & the late news down here before they put the NRL footy show on at 11.30pm.

I don't like FTA nor do I like their commentators.

It's all so a huge pain in the arse when we're playing a delayed match up at Gosford and there's no way of covering it live. Channel 9 put in on at 4pm because they want people to watch their crappy news bulletin instead of worrying about what football fans actually want (being shown live)

Members online

Back