Massive rumour of a return of a Magpie Favourite

Balmain_Bug

<big>**Official Magpies Facebook page reports**</big>

"_Look out for a Magpie favourite to make his return to Western Suburbs this Saturday in Melbourne. We don't want to tip off the Melbourne boys too much, but every Magpie fan is going to be thrilled to see this man's name on the team sheets in coming weeks. If you're in Melbourne you have even more reason to get out to O…lympic Park to cheer on the Black and Whites!_"

Hmmm ??????

Skando still looks pretty fit…Would not surprise if he comes off the bench.

@Geo. said:
Tommy…....

Pehaps Gallant......

Langmack…. didnt he play for 40 years?

I was thinking Gallant, but with Wade McKinnon bing signed, I somehow doubt it.

Geo, where did you get the Blues Jumper from? Do they have other colours?

@Balmain Bug said:
<big>**Official Magpies Facebook page reports**</big>

"_Look out for a Magpie favourite to make his return to Western Suburbs this Saturday in Melbourne. We don't want to tip off the Melbourne boys too much, but every Magpie fan is going to be thrilled to see this man's name on the team sheets in coming weeks. If you're in Melbourne you have even more reason to get out to O…lympic Park to cheer on the Black and Whites!_"

Hmmm ??????

Fitzhenry?
He's on a Magpies leaning contract isn't he?

Kev McGuiness would not surprise me. He was playing 1st grade in Group 6 for Campbelltown City, but left in a huff due to a contract/payment dispute. Ken was playing too but got injured.

@Tiger Watto said:
@Geo. said:
Tommy…....

Pehaps Gallant......

Langmack…. didnt he play for 40 years?

I was thinking Gallant, but with Wade McKinnon bing signed, I somehow doubt it.

Geo, where did you get the Blues Jumper from? Do they have other colours?

Facebook where all good rumours come from…..

Here's the link.....http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=744949284&v=wall&story_fbid=395789119284#!/MyNRL?v=app_114538958576760&ref=mf&ajaxpipe=1&__a=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And yes you can get a canetoad 1

Skandalis
Farah
Gibbs
Payten
Heighington
Fulton
(Marshall)
(Fitzhenry)

Is Sheens on target to have the 2005 Premiership winning forward pack firing for the business end of the season?? :astonished:

Throw Ellis, Galloway, Fifita, Dwyer into the mix and this pack is looking fearsome.

Add Fitzhenry and Marshall to the team and the WT have retained half of their Premiership winning squad 5 years after winning a grand final!! Something i think which is unachievable in this day and age given the salary cap.

What a masterstroke Sheens!! :master:

Settle down there tiger…

Wests lack of available troops was the reason Skando came back.....

He'll be back in his blue shirt next week....

I mean Sheens stacks Balmain with the players under the sun....

SKANDO the legend comes back to help his mates........

@Geo. said:
I mean Sheens stacks Balmain with the players under the sun….

The Balmain side is stacked?!?!?!?!?

Have a real look at the Balmain pack yesterday, Gower, Vunakece, Farlow, Ryan are all Balmain Juniors. Curran joined the squad from the 20s last year, Mataka wasn't wanted by Wests at the start of last year, Shirnack has been with the club since Flegg, joined from NZ, Matty Davidson is the son of a Balmain legend, hence playing for Balmain…..I really don't think its a case of Sheens stacking the Balmain side in the forwards.

Only one NRL fulltime player played for Balmain yesterday and that was Brown and he was only elligible because of his minimal gametime.

Glad to see Skando putting his hand up when they needed someone

Geez what is it with Balmain supporters today…..you guys are on top of the comp.....

I was only joking......

@Geo. said:
Geez what is it with Balmain supporters today…..you guys are on top of the comp.....

I was only joking......

Yeah BRET are on top of the comp due to a win against a stacked Wests team at Campbo the other week when Epifania loaded up his squad with Andrew Fifita, Geoff Daniella etc….

Dont forget Cayless and Moors…...

And Balmain shafting Falcone for Tuamata, Brown. etc ...come to think of it you guys where struggling for outside backs....lucked out with Fifita the had gear one and Curran from Erina too....

Thanks for bringing up that game too crouching ......Yeah...Daniela owning Taumata in that game got him his FG jumper......

Back