system

Titans v Tigers
Referees: Tony Archer & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins
\
\
Two douchebags.

Archer and Sutton GREAT….Robbie forget about trying to catch the markers offside.....

Simpleton in the Vid ref box is just icing on the cake.... :brick:

I have not really been too upset about the reff appointments this year but this seems to be a message that if you complain that they will give it to you twice as hard and without lube in revenge

wests-tigers are due for a win with Archer as one of the ref's. :pray:
never know, he could get an accidental concussion, like what happended recently to Tony DeLa Haras.

@westTAHger said:
never know, he could get an accidental concussion, like what happended recently to Tony DeLa Haras.

or he could get one before the game even starts and have to be replaced :wahoo:

@izotope said:
@westTAHger said:

or he could get one before the game even starts and have to be replaced :wahoo:

anyone planning to run onto the field when the refs come out!! :laughing:

Archer is the most over rated ref of all time, but in saying that he is a mile better than maxwell so it could have been worse. I also would prefer Simkins in the box over harrigan any day and of course we could have got Clark, so its not all doom and gloom

@Geo. said:
Archer and Sutton GREAT….**Robbie forget about trying to catch the markers offside.....**

He never gets a penalty for it anyway…

Lets chuck on blue and yellow and throw 1m forward passes, Archer didn't seem to see them last week.

If the Tigers are good enough,they'll win. No need to fire off the excuses already :wink:

Still disappointed at the lack of The Fajaj, he hasn't officiated a Tigers game in a fair while.

@Geo. said:
Archer and Sutton GREAT….Robbie forget about trying to catch the markers offside.....

My thoughts exactly.

I think the NRL are deliberately appointing Archer our games. He will again take full control of this game and rip us left, right n center. I can not stand him or his annoying squeeky voice.
I bet archer was that annoying kid at school that was like a pest who everyone wanted to kick his head in.

oh great we get archer again…...they'll be lying all over us and getting away with forward passes, while we lose possession on line balls

At least we don't have that idiot touchy Paul Holland who incorrectly ruled on that so called forward pass late in the game.

The best ref's in the ranks atm are the ex players in Henry Pennera (i know spelling mistake), Paul Mellor and Luke Phillips.
I saw Henry ref a NSW Cup game and he was awesome. Let the play flow, spoke to the players in the right manner and the players also had respect for him also. I did not hear one player back chat to him.
The sooner these guys are fast tracked into the 1st grade the better the gaem will be.
More ex players should become refs. They understand the flow of the game and how players can react in pressure situations.
Refs forget that respect is earnt not given.

If Robbie wants to have any impact on this game he'll have to get out to first and second reciever at every opportunity. Archer is a dog.

Back