Match Officials

system

Tigers v Sea Eagles
Referees: Shayne Hayne & Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Checcin is a turd who allows other sides to grub in the ruck and lay all over the play the ball.

This is one appointment that will make the task harder.

But if we want to play finals football we have to deal with it

Agreed.No better time than now to play them with our form probably being close to the best its been all season.

I'll be happy if they give us 50 percent of the controversial calls, 50 percent of the benefits of the doubt and if they keep an eye Whatmough's activities. I don't expect that they will - but it would be nice. I've noticed from watching Manly (ptooi! - that's a spit sound effect) that any team that plays them seems to easily and constantly loose the ball in tackles. I'll allow that some of this might be because of the force of the tackle, but I suspect that they've perfected some form of strip that's almost within the rules - maybe one tackler holds the player and another one tackles the arm holding the ball. Whatever, there's a lot of lost ball from Manly's (ptooi!) opponents. Hopefully we've worked out a way to counter this. Go the Tiges!

Hopefully Checcin has an off night and allows a fast play the ball. The refs are sure to make some poor decisions during the game, I just hope that Manly cop more of them than the Tigers do.

Dont forget a afew things here

* They were the pair against the cowboys, we definitely got a few home town penalties from Cecchin in that one. GET TO THE GAME PPL!
* Yes, Sheens has bagged Cecchin in the past but Hasler went ape shit on him after he " cost" manly the game against the titans earlier calling him a junior referee, I don't think he would forget that.
* Cecchin, came through the ranks as a Balmain referee, I'm sure hes gt a soft spot for the tigers.

Hayne is decent. The only decent game Cecchin has was the 2005 Grand Final and it was running on the sidelines!

@tigesup said:
Had the same pair vs the Cowboys didn't we?

As long as we get the same result I'm happy!!!!

I agree, I wonder in which scrum, there will be some good old fashion " biff" :laughing: :smiley:

I hope someone has a go at Robbie. That game against the Cowboys is etched in my memory, and I replay Robbie's uppercuts in my mind when I'm bored. FIRE UP BOYS!!

@tigergirlz said:
I hope someone has a go at Robbie. That game against the Cowboys is etched in my memory, and I replay Robbie's uppercuts in my mind when I'm bored. FIRE UP BOYS!!

That is halarious…coffee just went up my nose......thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Back