McKinnon out

Really?

Shouldn't have extended his contract so soon… how many games has he missed since signing?

Brown to FB.

Royce on WTV says Liam is the likely replacement if Marshall is out

Royce:

"Moltzen wont play"

"Blake defintely not glandular fever, it's some other infection. We hope he plays."

I think it's ironic Royce made the team announcement…

The named team will run out for the first time this year I think,,,

What an absolutely stupid signing McKinnon has proven to be. Why the hell we extended his contract for another 2 years I will never know.

More from Royce:

"Lawrence would like to play. He will go to Canberra. Do some contact. See what comes from it. Hope he plays."

"Wade's no chance.

"Daniela definetly out too."

Centre options include: "Brown to centre? Meaney to centre? Dwyer to centre"

"Tnt wont be back"

"We can win without Benji" (not confident though)

@Ghostdogg said:
What an absolutely stupid signing McKinnon has proven to be. Why the hell we extended his contract for another 2 years I will never know.

I agree he is absolutely no good for us he going to keep having this injured all the time and never play. It so.. stupid
we never learn from the warrior. That is the reason why they letting him go to come to ours team, brown is the best full-back by country mile. We need to keep him there, we need depth in ours team, we need a replacement centre incase injury stirke ours team next years.

LET MCKINNON GO !!!!!!!!!!! HE IS N0 GOOD FOR US!!!!! WE DONT NEED HIM !!!!!

not the best decision to extend Wade's contract…..hopefully things can improve for next year

an off-season should sort the problem out - but hamstrings can become impossible to manage under the pressure of training/playing.

he cost us absolutely nothing this year - so bringing him over initially was a no-brainer!

A fully-fit McKinnon is easily the best fullback at the club. There is no dely that.

He just needs to get himself right.

Quit having a whinge! His hamstring issue has been frustrating but you are the same guys singing these players praises when they string 10 games together and score a hat trick to win a match….

Unless McKinnon starts to string a few games together next year, I can see him being the next "Terry Hill" who just strung out his career, playing on average once a month (if that) … Hope he proves us wrong though! He had showed glimpses of attacking brillaince on the odd ocassion this year.

Aah well the club does have a history of signing duds, in wreferwence to Twerry Whill, at weeast wwwhen hwe dwid pwlay hwe kwept thwe tweam twogwethwer, when a twy was swcored hwe pwulled awll thwe pwlayers twogwether two cwleberwrbwate, wwwas a weally gwreat wera Wwwhen Tweerry wwas hwere awt thwe Twigerssss.

Latest posts

Back