Members Day

@Suzie-Q said:
Damn! I forgot to RSVP for this. :frowning:

I don't think they are going to worry if you haven't. When they planned it they would have expected most Sydney members to go. I don't think they cross off names at the gate. I think you just need your member card.

I didnt recieve a player of the year voting nomination, looks like my opinion dont count, they wont be counting on my money next season either

Any chance the club could be makeing an announcement at members day tommorow? New signing, new sponser?

@NJLM78 said:
@Suzie-Q said:
Damn! I forgot to RSVP for this. :frowning:

I don't think they are going to worry if you haven't. When they planned it they would have expected most Sydney members to go. I don't think they cross off names at the gate. I think you just need your member card.

I forgot we had to RSVP too. I will have to try and ring the club early in the morning before I leave.

Just say you only saw the story on the website tonite…they wont knock you back, not if they want your cash next year, imo the rsvp's are just to gauge a rough estimate of how many might show

@innsaneink said:
I didnt recieve a player of the year voting nomination, looks like my opinion dont count, they wont be counting on my money next season either

Don't give it to them Ink

BTW who would get your vote?

I think…..Ellis

Just got back from the members day. Great day.

I take my hat of the boys, particulary Marshall sat in the same seat for hours in the sun signing autographs and having his picture taken by thousands.

Timmy is also ok for next game which is great news.

Go get em tigers

@Tigermac said:

I take my hat of the boys, particulary Marshall sat in the same seat for hours in the sun signing autographs and having his picture taken by thousands.

Timmy is also ok for next game which is great news.

Go get em tigers

Was good to hear them say that Galloway is okay to go for next week as well.

I went to the members fan day as well. It was a fantastic day. I had photo's taken with Robbie, Benji & Dene Halatal. The boys were having a good time when they were having their pictures done with the members.

Sheens said that the talks with Tuiquiri has only just started and there is a long way to go. Waune Cousins interviewed a number of players includiung Robbie, Benji, Ellis, Payton, Beau Ryan, Chris Lawrence, Robert Lui and a number of the Toyota Cup players like Aaron Woods, Darren Nicholls, Simon Dwyer & Matt Hyland.

Overall it was a great day. The owner downer was it was really hot in the sun. You could'nt wait to get out of it.

@Tigermac said:

\
\
Absolutely! He was fantastic with his time and the kids.

Well done to all and thanks for being so readily available.

I was amazed by Benji's patience, while my kids were doing the rounds getting signatures and photos i sat under a tree that wasn't too far from where benji was doind he's bit. I watched him for about an hour and he could not have been nicer or more considerate with the fans. All the other players were great as well.
My kids got photos with nearly every player. They were so happy.

A big thank you to the players, and the club of course.

Very proud to be part of this club, they put on a great family day yesterday… all the players went out of their way to sign things, have photos taken and have a chat. They stood out in the sun for hours and it didnt worry any of them, the club fed everybody and had some good interviews.

Had a chat to a few blokes, Ryan says he is unlikely for this week, Rhino said his MRI is today but didnt look good, Galloway is good to go, Moltzen is good to go and Mighty Mouse wants to play in the Finals should we make it. Ellis also said he has been on the phone to Burgess lol bingo.

Nobody in the crowd seemed all that impressed when Couzo asked if we wanted Lote at the club hahaha dead silence.

But anyways thanks Tigers was a great day.

Has anyone received their team photo yet?

I got it done last year and received it pretty quickly but havent heard anything from the club. Just wondering if I should give them a call if mine's missing or if they're all generally being sent out late.

Maybe the extra demand for them this year made the process slower?

Thanks.

@alex said:

I got it done last year and received it pretty quickly but havent heard anything from the club. Just wondering if I should give them a call if mine's missing or if they're all generally being sent out late.

Thanks.

No,Alex, I haven't yet…..but I reckon the club is planning to wrap them in Christmas paper and delivered them on the 22nd of December to everyone, in their way of wishing their members a Merry Christmas

@Aladinsane said:
@alex said:

Thanks.

No,Alex, I haven't yet…..but I reckon the club is planning to wrap them in Christmas paper and delivered them on the 22nd of December to everyone, in their way of wishing their members a Merry Christmas

Thanks for the quick reply.

We have to wait til December!!! Aww mannnn.

Back