Members Ticket Offer

IronTiger

OS Members area has a $10 per person ticket offer, $20 family one as well but when you go through the link to the Bulldogs ticketek site the offer isn't there. I have called the club but Members dept not in so am waiting for a call back.

In the meantime anyone know am i doing something wrong or am i missing something?

Hi

I tried too - but no success.

I rang our local Ticketek office and they are available through there - so something is wrong with the on-line sales!!

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi

I tried too - but no success.

I rang our local Ticketek office and they are available through there - so something is wrong with the on-line sales!!

Tigergran

Cheers

Will definetly check it out.

Is that where Tigers fans tend to sit? not the best spot for viewing if it is on the corner, but safe

Hi PP

For $5 for POPs like me, and $10 for rich people :slight_smile: :smiley: I will sit there!! And probably safe because we will all be Tigers fans.

See you there.

I will try again tomorrow online, otherwise will go to the agency.

Tigergran

Hi everyone

Just checked - and now can be purchased on line.

Although the view is not wonderful, $10/$5 sounds pretty good to me.

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

Just checked - and now can be purchased on line.

Although the view is not wonderful, $10/$5 sounds pretty good to me.

Tigergran

How do I buy these tickets online?…

Hi everyone

Try http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BULLDOGS10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - then to Opposition fans area.

That should work!!

Tigergran

I must be doing somethign wrong the prices are still coming up as $20

They only seem to have the half price deal on the cat one seats (the 40.00 buck ones)–you get them for 1/2 price

Lol, fergie won't be able to receive this offer because of his…hmmm....lost cards.... :laughing:

Rhodes Shopping Centre also has a deal on ATM where you get two FREE GA tickets for every $50 you spend up in the shops to MAX 6 tickets. In Dogs area but can easily work around to our Bays once you enter.

Do the weekly shop at Coles and go to the footy for free!

Back