Membership emails & GMail addresses

softlaw

Does anyone get membership emails successfully delivered to a GMail address?
If so have you had any problems & have you solved them.
I can;t recieve mine & can;t work out how to fix it in gmail so want to know if it is just me being stupid (probably) or is there a problem with GMail & WT emails?

The other possibility is my ISP but I doubt very much that telstra is blocking weststigers emails.

I get them and I'm with hotmail. Quite regularly actually. There was one about a member days coming up and g/f tickets aswell.

Im on hotmail and get maybe 2 a week. Youre not missing anything though. It's basically what's on the website but emailed to you 3 days later… :unamused:

I'm with gmail and get a couple of emails from the tigers site each week (not sure whether you meant member to the site, or member of the club). Though, for some reason I get the same email 2 hours after the previous one on my blackberry

I get them regularly to my work bigpond email address and I get two as well one a bit later than the other.

I have no idea where I get them from anymore as I am a STH and member of Leagues & Football clubs plus a member of the website (although I never go there anymore as I hate the new site).

Back