Membership

Apparently 500 new members since friday. Let hope we can keep the momentum.

I was told when I purchased that the kits come direct from China. Probably explains the delays in delivery. Would be good if the club had a small amount of stock to keep lead times down.

@Zaibatsu said:
Renewed mine not long ago but had a lot of problems doing it through the website, I kept getting errors, I took some screenshots and emailed them to the club asking what I should do and thankfully a lady helped me out and fixed it up for me over the phone.

I hope the site issues aren't happening to others and causing some people not to sign up though!

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@sunshine coast tiger said:
Is anyone else waiting for their membership card to arrive? I received an email stating that it had been posted but could take 3 weeks to arrive. Do they send it around the world 3 times before it gets across Sydney?

They are nice to deal with on the phone but to send a membership 4 weeks after it was ordered and paid for does not make me feel they are highly organised. They could send a paper ticket that arrived in 2 days but it is a good month before the membership pack and card is sent yet alone delivered.

I got the same email telling me the memberships had been dispatched on Thursday and they should arrive in 3 weeks. I rang them up to tell them I need it for Fridays game against Souths so they emailed me a ticket that same day to cover all my ANZ games as well as 4 CSS games ( which I already have a members pass to ). Can't complain about that.
I don't know why everyone has issues with them. Every time I call them they are always more the happy to help me out
I have Family Gold Class membership for CSS and the couldn't resist the prices to join again with a Family Gold Claws for ANZ

@jctiger said:
@sunshine coast tiger said:
Is anyone else waiting for their membership card to arrive? I received an email stating that it had been posted but could take 3 weeks to arrive. Do they send it around the world 3 times before it gets across Sydney?

They are nice to deal with on the phone but to send a membership 4 weeks after it was ordered and paid for does not make me feel they are highly organised. They could send a paper ticket that arrived in 2 days but it is a good month before the membership pack and card is sent yet alone delivered.

I got the same email telling me the memberships had been dispatched on Thursday and they should arrive in 3 weeks. I rang them up to tell them I need it for Fridays game against Souths so they emailed me a ticket that same day to cover all my ANZ games as well as 4 CSS games ( which I already have a members pass to ). Can't complain about that.
I don't know why everyone has issues with them. Every time I call them they are always more the happy to help me out
I have Family Gold Class membership for CSS and the couldn't resist the prices to join again with a Family Gold Claws for ANZ

Yeh, so forgot to say, give them a call and I'm sure they'll fix you up with some temporary tickets until your pass comes out

read on LU last year's membership numbers (and previous years presumably) were artificially inflated by us basically giving away memberships to kids at schools (3000 is what ive heard).

which makes a lot of sense given grant mayer's tweet saying we're busier than last year, comparing apples with apples.

@Bones said:
Apparently 500 new members since friday. Let hope we can keep the momentum.

I was told when I purchased that the kits come direct from China. Probably explains the delays in delivery. Would be good if the club had a small amount of stock to keep lead times down.

500 is not bad since Friday. I would love the tigers to do a video like the panthers one and play it on the footy show with a re-signed Tedesco and Brooks on the panel, that would sell some memberships.

Yeah I just had a chance and signed up today.

Gee the website is pretty crap thou, had all sort of errors just trying to register to become a member!

That's hopeless …. Just imagine if we had the same number of members as say the top 5 clubs. It's clear management have not got the back office functioning as it should. Mayer may be telling everyone how hard they are all working ..... But are they working smart ?

Already had LO and ANZ membership so I just signed my Dad up…...he wasn't going to do it so I did it on his behalf. I was about to purchase the supporter package but then realized that bronze ANZ was the same price ($50). Dad won't attend the games himself but I could at least give the ticket to a friend to attend.

I couldn't resist after having such a good time on Friday night watching the Tiges, especially Brooks and Tedesco.....the future looks bright people. :sign:

Anything more than 2 weeks for a membership pack to arrive is rubbish. Print out the card, stuff some merchandise in a satchel and take them down to the post office at the end of every day.

They should have all the stock in Sydney, and order more in as the need approaches. Having packs sent out directly from China seems to a be very odd and crap way to save money.
\

It's 3 weeks weeks later and i still think i'm a chicken. I'm a chicken Marge!
I know, i know…"

Back