Merch Finds

View attachment 2649
View attachment 2651
Got this bad boy from my pop before he passed! I’m a proud wests tigers supporter but absolutely love this
Love that mug man

When is that from? I remember seeing it when I was 2/3 years old? Everyone here who works for the govt in cbr has a lanyard and I’ve had my eye in this pin for a while now. To pin it on my lanyard . Same logo. Late 80s?

All those 70s and 80s logos look so much better than the modern logos

These all sold out pretty quick at culture kings. They brought back the retro caps from new era

Love that mug man

When is that from? I remember seeing it when I was 2/3 years old? Everyone here who works for the govt in cbr has a lanyard and I’ve had my eye in this pin for a while now. To pin it on my lanyard . Same logo. Late 80s?

All those 70s and 80s logos look so much better than the modern logos
To be completely honest I’m not to sure mate, he kept it up and away from us when we were kids and by the time I got it from him cancer had got to his throat so he couldn’t talk anymore. It looks like it’s been around for a good while I love it ay!

To be completely honest I’m not to sure mate, he kept it up and away from us when we were kids and by the time I got it from him cancer had got to his throat so he couldn’t talk anymore. It looks like it’s been around for a good while I love it ay!
Yeah right! Good stuff bud

I was cleaning out some stuff...

I found a New Era hat, circa 2013...
Has the new logo though 🤔

View attachment 2657
Yeah not a fan of that one brother. The other one you posted on here from CK was much better. The colour way was consistent

But then again I wouldn’t wear anything Wests tigers in public for 6 months.

Yeah not a fan of that one brother. The other one you posted on here from CK was much better. The colour way was consistent

I never wore it.
Haven't work the CK ones either.

I'm with ya, lol

Always wear one of the WT membership caps when my slept in hair exhibits a rooster like look and won't brush out. Only hats that I have other than the hard work site type.

My young bloke will be wearing his jersey to footy team Friday this week to finish the school term, which he will wear proudly. Even if stil somewhat trying for a 12yo that cannot remember his club playing finals, especially when most of his peers just choose to follow a successful team.

Always wear one of the WT membership caps when my slept in hair exhibits a rooster like look and won't brush out. Only hats that I have other than the hard work site type.

My young bloke will be wearing his jersey to footy team Friday this week to finish the school term, which he will wear proudly. Even if stil somewhat trying for a 12yo that cannot remember his club playing finals, especially when most of his peers just choose to follow a successful team.
Pleased to see a 12 year old showing pride in the Wests Tigers jersey, he'll need that sort of resilience to be a long term Wests Tigers supporter.

Hopefully he will see more Tigers success than I have seen in my life time.

Am thinking of buying this but it’s $300

Anyone have any ideas of finding similar one for lower price?

Cheap stuff here if anyone's interested (Size Small).

On the Bloke In A Bar podcast I've seen co-hosts wearing "Manly 13+" t-shirts. I wanna buy one for the tigers. Is there an online store?

Back