Merry Christmas 🎄

Suzie-Q

Staff member
Forum Leader
My son arrived at 12.30 this morning from Armidale. Scared the 💩 out of me, because I wasn't expecting him until tomorrow night. So, I'm off the internet to spend quality time with my family.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be thinking of those we have lost this year, and sending extra love to their families and friends.

I hope you get the chance to relax and enjoy the company of those you love
If you're working over the break, THANK YOU!

I sincerely hope 2023 is a much kinder, happier year than 2022 has been.

Much love, from my family to yours,
Suze

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213_110325_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213_110325_Gallery.jpg
    705.3 KB · Views: 17
No more Emails and meetings very soon, Its about Family, way to much food and for me Church on Christmas day.

Wishing you all a very happy and safe Christmas, Look forward to all the comments, disagreements and Likes in the new year.

Finally, if you are alone for some reason, PM me or someone else, we are all family.

My son arrived at 12.30 this morning from Armidale. Scared the 💩 out of me, because I wasn't expecting him until tomorrow night. So, I'm off the internet to spend quality time with my family.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be thinking of those we have lost this year, and sending extra love to their families and friends.

I hope you get the chance to relax and enjoy the company of those you love
If you're working over the break, THANK YOU!

I sincerely hope 2023 is a much kinder, happier year than 2022 has been.

Much love, from my family to yours,
Suze
Hope you and the family have a great safe Christmas suz... Let's hope '23 is better 🙏

To all my forum mates and family, eat drink and have fun, be silly but safe... Tell someone you love them

Merry Christmas 🎄

Merry Xmas everyone - so who does the traditional 3 or 4 meats and cooked veggies and who does the the Aussie seafood Xmas. Me - my family and my wife's family always did the traditional so we carry it on with our kids, grandkids and the kids in our care.

Back