Mick Potter Confirmed

I love it. Best decision by far. No need for Xmas presents this year. Ok guys let's cut all the negativity and support as one again.

YOU ARE, WE ARE, WESTS TIGERS.
\
\
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Sensational. Very excited. Check out the online article in the Telegraph about Parish withdrawing. Gee if you were Parish you'd want to hope the board are'nt picking the new coach on those images. One looks like a visionary the other a potential applicant straight from the grounds of Rozelle Hospital. Very funny.

A damn good move and at last we can look forward to hopefully a strong off-season for the Wests Tigers and a fresh approach for next season.

Im over the moon, very happy with him as a choice.

I think he will do an excellent job.

Im sure he will certainly earn the wrath of the forum from time to time, but I think he would be a popular choice.

:smiley: :smiley: I am thrilled and excited to hear the news that Mick Potter has been confirmed as our new coach. I'm sure he will be able to bring our club back to it's former glory. Welcome aboard Mick :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@tigermaniac said:
I love it. Best decision by far. No need for Xmas presents this year. Ok guys let's cut all the negativity and support as one again.

YOU ARE, WE ARE, WESTS TIGERS.
Agree with this post 100% :sign:
\
\
\

Stoked!! Welcome aboard Mick, can't wait to see what he will do with the squad! As big Kev used to say I'm excited!!!! GO TIGERS!!!
\
\

Finally some good news! Well done MP, I'm looking forward to your/our success.
\
\

@The_Doc said:
@max smart said:
@The_Doc said:
No press conference for this?????

3pm today the official conference is being held
\
\

Cheers

Live on FOX,but I will be at work,ohh well at least the wait is over,and we dodged Parish,Potter will do very well.

We're forgetting the most important thing. What did humpty think of his sketches of the outlay of the gym?

@GNR4LIFE said:
We're forgetting the most important thing. What did humpty think of his sketches of the outlay of the gym?

The AB PRO was positioned dead centre. Humpty loved it.
\
\

So…...how many losses before the Sack Potter thread starts up?

Back