Mitch Moses Denied Release - Confirmed

thank goodness he's leaving at seasons end. A player with such a spoilt mentality doesn't belong at the tigers or the NRL. To think his cousin is "managing" his affairs is comical.

@ said:
Thurston has intelligence and vision on a football field. Mitch has none. The last set was evidence of this. He can't win clutch games. He can't even kick tactically. No comparison

I think he has some learning and work to do, but the Bulldogs didnt think Thurston had intelligence and vision either at 22.

I'm glad the has club decided to ensure he see's out his contract. We need to start running a professional club, and simple things like this are a starting point.

@ said:
Watto,

I thought the dogs opted for anatsta over thurston because of Size as well as percieved talent

Thought they wanted to keep Brent Sherwin. Good player back then

@ said:
Watto,

I thought the dogs opted for anatsta over thurston because of Size as well as percieved talent

There was also the coffs harbour scandal, Thurston was a kind of fall guy.

@ said:
**Not sure why there remains so much love for Austin and TMM?** I watched the Raiders the other week and Austins positional play was awful and his hands really let him down. His defence was also poor. TMM has not had anywhere near the impact he had in the lower grades. **Moses has looked the better prospect of the three by far.** I was filthy we lost TMM but sometimes when you play cards luck just isn't on your side.

We need to alter our recruitment strategy and buy players that other clubs have developed and not put all our faith in potential, because even when you find it it can let you down…..as in Moses.

I think most thought that Moses looks the better prospect of the three (on potential) but now that he has left, it would be nice to have one of them still here. If Teddy leaves we will rue letting Papenhuysen go.

Is there any chance that the release request was initiated by an ego driven manager rather than the player after the original offer was removed?

@ said:
Is there any chance that the release request was initiated by an ego driven manager rather than the player after the original offer was removed?

When being interviewed after game two weeks ago Mitch was sort of stunned when asked about it, then last week he hasn't a clue - it could be manager's tactics and poor Mitch is left to front the media.

@ said:
@ said:
**Not sure why there remains so much love for Austin and TMM?** I watched the Raiders the other week and Austins positional play was awful and his hands really let him down. His defence was also poor. TMM has not had anywhere near the impact he had in the lower grades. **Moses has looked the better prospect of the three by far.** I was filthy we lost TMM but sometimes when you play cards luck just isn't on your side.

We need to alter our recruitment strategy and buy players that other clubs have developed and not put all our faith in potential, because even when you find it it can let you down…..as in Moses.

I think most thought that Moses looks the better prospect of the three (on potential) but now that he has left, it would be nice to have one of them still here. If Teddy leaves we will rue letting Papenhuysen go.

I'll be surprised if Papeenhuyzen plays FG. He's got no muscle on him whatsoever and is not a standout in the NYC.

Watched Pappenhuyzen on weekend for first time. Not sure what the fuss is about. No better than anyone else in an ordinary team and quite funny how he injured himself trying to tackle a bloke and not laying a hand on him. Taumololo would pick his teeth with him.

Papenhuyzen is good he is out of form. He was one of our best late last year playing centre and wing and he was still in school. Storm will make him an NRL player.

would love to see us trade moses for gutherson, think the kid is so much better than moses.

Moses is all hype and no substance. Couldn't win a game if his life depended on it

Back