Mitchell Moses #175

Did anyone hear Corey Parker on SEN this afternoon saying something like the Moses deal is not done and Benji is still in contact with him ?? Anyone hear this.
I wouldn't believe anything until it's official. I still remember Api Koroisau was supposed to be going to the Bulldogs instead of Penrith. Every reporter had him there, then the day of the supposed announcement, Penrith ended up announcing. Biggest blindside I can remember in terms of signings.

I wouldn't believe anything until it's official. I still remember Api Koroisau was supposed to be going to the Bulldogs instead of Penrith. Every reporter had him there, then the day of the supposed announcement, Penrith ended up announcing. Biggest blindside I can remember in terms of signings.
I remember that AD was set to sign with the Roosters years ago...

Hmmmm.

So AD has a rough 15 minutes = shit player.

Brooks has a rough 80 minutes every week for a decade= future immortal.

Logical.

EDIT: I came to this thread ( before reading some insane comment on Brooks) just to say we don't need Mitch, save the money and buy a trophy cabinet big enough to hold a 10 year dynasty worth of silverware that's incoming.
Totally agreed with your Edit.

The Juniors look strong. Now they have to earn their spots and if Sheens was smart by keeping them out of 2022, Fantastic.
Why chase Moses/etc. Staines can cross the line and there is a strong chance that Penrith won't want him on the big $$$.

If Brooks walks, meh. We can have Nofo be the player that finishes his career in the WT and to be honest I don't care if he or Brooks do. heck we have heard the arguments before, I won't repeat them.

Lets see how the 2023 squad shapes up and who stands up and claims their spots. Then splurge on the positions we know we need.

It is interesting that Moses hasn't been announced yet.
Seems after Parra increased their offer it was assumed he'd accept, but Moses was still shopping him around. And he may have gotten both Us and Parra annoyed at the constant flipping.
Who knows where things stand now, still don't think Parra will lose face and let him go but no one wants to offer him a cent more either

Moses will most likely stay at Parra but it is still really odd that with Eels supporters-like a lot of ours-waiting for some indication of what he's doing from '24 on-that the Eels wouldn't be screaming his new deal from the rooftops! Interesting times!

That bloke is not saying anything that I’m not already thinking. Moses is not worth the money to either team, that he’s getting offered, simple. Moses’s is a decent halfback, and due to the lack of quality out there is getting offered overs by his former club. This is the one move Tim is making that I’m not keen on, it would be nice to have a decent half but let’s not panic or impulse buy.

Worth, and what the market dictates are two very different things, much like real estate
Correct in regards to supply and demand, except real estate doesn’t get injuries, lose its pace, have a downhill slide as it ages, etc. so maybe not like real estate?
Anyway what ever you invest in do it thoughtfully, especially when you’re committing most of your stake for a number of years in an overpriced acquisition.

Apperently he has told the club he is staying put. So as far as the Tigers are concerned its been put to bed. I guess Benji dosnt want to let go

Latest posts

Back