Mitchell Moses

Hope he leaves, seems to have a sence of entitlement here, imo players like him are what creates a bad culture.

The big 4??? Are the best the tigers have got? They play and the Tigers still get smashed. They played last year and got smashed. And they want how much money to stay? Maybe keep Tedesco, the other 3 bye bye. Get rid of Naquama he makes Noffa look bad in defence. That will give Cleary (if he still wants the job) some play money. A good clean out is needed.

At this point, Tedesco is the only one I genuinely care about. Cleary and Pascoe over the next week or two have to live, breathe, eat and sleep Tedesco's contract. They simply cannot afford to let him walk. Someone in another thread put forward a great idea of signing him with an option in his favour, giving him the opportunity to cheese it if we haven't made any inroads. I think with the coach and the cash there are incentives for him to stick it out for another 2 years or so. If not, good luck mate, no hard feelings. Go and enjoy your success somewhere else.

@ said:
I'm starting to think we're better off keeping Brooks tbh. Moses personality just rubs me the wrong way. Seems like a self entitled brat. Brooks barely says two words and I'm starting to believe he's being lead by the others. Behind a good pack he might excel. Cleary might be just what he needs,

I think that Cleary will bring the best out of Brooks he has always looked like the better organiser of the two.
Moses always goes for the flashy pass that looks good if it come off which is rare.

@ said:
We need to retain our halves and play them behind a dominant pack. Suli should move to right centre and I think you will see a big improvement in Nofo's defence. Suli is a good defender at right centre.

What, and replace Kevvie?!!! Tell me it ain't so!! :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth:

:roll

Gee I think we made a mistake letting Austin go over Moses,

With Austin you know what you are going to get EVERY game:

Strong direct running
Decent defence
Team player
Decent kicking game
Decent game management
\
\
With Moses you get NONE of the above, plus unpredictability…The only thing Moses brings over Austin is EGO....and thats what we dont want!

Isn't it funny, the knives originally out for Brooks, but Moses has officially worn out his 2016-good-form leave pass from intense criticism.

"Drop Brooks, take Moses!"
"Wait let Moses go his ego doesn't match his talent and Brooks has become cheap!"

@ said:

Strong direct running
Decent defence
Team player
Decent kicking game
Decent game management
\
\
With Moses you get NONE of the above, plus unpredictability…The only thing Moses brings over Austin is EGO....and thats what we dont want!

What Moses gives you over Austin is:

Creativity
Unprdictability
Support play

You know what you get with Austin sure - show and go (THAT IS IT!)

All you blokes wanting to get rid of Moses should be looking at all the other peahearts in the team before him.
He is the only bloke with any passion - and that includes our so- called captain.
Our pathetic forwards give him (and Brooks) no go forward and the backs outside him, apart from Tedesco, simply aren't up to it at the moment.
I feel sorry for him and Tedesco being stranded in a second rate team.

@ said:
Isn't it funny, the knives originally out for Brooks, but Moses has officially worn out his 2016-good-form leave pass from intense criticism.

"Drop Brooks, take Moses!"
"Wait let Moses go his ego doesn't match his talent and Brooks has become cheap!"

When they're on, Moses offers plenty more in attack than Brooks.

However, Moses is a complete non-event in defence, Brooks at least has a go and is a 50/50 chance of effecting a tackle.

I will take Brooks at a cut price rate. Moses cannot command big money if he cannot be consistent in playing attacking footy. Problem is he will command big money elsewhere and so likely will leave.

I don't mind that he's cocky or has an ego, I like a player who backs themselves.

@ said:
@ said:

Strong direct running
Decent defence
Team player
Decent kicking game
Decent game management
\
\

What Moses gives you over Austin is:

Creativity
Unprdictability
Support play

You know what you get with Austin sure - show and go (THAT IS IT!)

Il agree with the unpredictability bit, no one knows if he's going to put in a real effort or not
Wouldn't surprise me if hes committed elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back