Moltzen Staying Or Going

I'm praying it's true…I always liked the Moltzen/Marshall halves combo.

I'd put John Grant FB, okay maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...is it March 2012 yet? lol

@KingOvKingz09 said:
The mole in rugby league week sais within the next 24 hours moltz will get out of his contract with dragons and stay with us
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I like reading the Mole's comment but he\she gets a hell of a lot more wrong than he\she gets right

If this is true, and it's a big if, imagine all those dragons fans having a big cry about it!!!! Hahahaha

@v8tiger said:

I'd put John Grant FB, okay maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...is it March 2012 yet? lol

he wont be in the HALVES..ATM it looks like Miller will have first choice.

@T-REXX said:
@v8tiger said:

Do you think he will be staying Troy?

@tigerbenji said:
On 2ky this morning they said the rumour was Moltzen wanted to stay @ the Tigers.

I don't believe Moltz ever wanted to leave the Tigers…so the rumour is true....but he's signed with the Dragons so let him go....

@T-REXX said:
@v8tiger said:

Yeah Miller is a good 7 so I'd be happy with that.

So Timmy FB, but we have Ryan, Lote, Utai, Reddy and Grant all wingers/centres but Lawrence/Ayshford are obviously locked in the centres.

RLW_Mole The Mole
BREAKING One last scoop before Mole jumps on plane: within 24 hours Tim Moltzen will get out of Dragons contract for 2012 and remain a Tiger

Yeah just saw that DJZ, also reckons Lui is signing with the cows.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Moltzen seeking to stay with Tigers
October 5, 2011 - 12:50PM
Tim Moltzen

Tim Moltzen … looking to stay with the Tigers. Photo: Getty Images

Wests Tigers utility Tim Moltzen could remain at the NRL club next season after seeking a release from his deal to join St George Illawarra.

Tigers officials will meet with Moltzen's manager Martin Tauber this afternoon to discuss the possibility of him staying.

Tauber admitted he was in the dark about the full extent of the situation having just returned from overseas.
Advertisement: Story continues below

"I only got back from New York yesterday afternoon and to be honest, I have no idea what it is all about," Tauber said.

"I've got a meeting with the Tigers today and that's when I will know exactly what is going on.

"He has definitely signed with the Dragons, but now there is talk of a release so I am now off to find out more."

Moltzen agreed to a three-year contract with the Dragons in July in a move that started a war of words between the joint ventures.

The decision to offload him upset many of the Tigers' playing group, with star five-eighth and Moltzen's housemate Benji Marshall, particularly outraged.

At the time, Tigers chief executive Stephen Humphreys accused the Dragons of being arrogant and disrespectful, claiming they announced the signing without his club's knowledge.

Dragons' chief executive Peter Doust hit back, saying they were bemused at the comments and that they had acted in good faith.

The Tigers had seen Robert Lui as their long-term halfback.

However, the 20-year looks set to be shown the door following an alleged assault on his partner after the club's mad Monday celebrations.

His departure would see the club without a recognised, experienced halfback on their books.

Officials from the Dragons and the Tigers were unavailable for comment.

AAP

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/moltzen-seeking-to-stay-with-tigers-20111005-1l86o.html#ixzz1ZrvxqTSI

Back