Moors..

izotope

Alright u blokes, one of u must have some insight into this? seeing the club won't tell us jack
Why is moors on the out?! Injured? Did he give sheens a spray or something?

Makes me sick thinking our inform forward (IMO) can't get a start.

Please relieve me of this pain insiders!!

Moors would be one of the first bench players picked each week in my opinion. Has been in great form recently. Don't understand Sheen's selections

do players in the state cup teams, have to play a numer of games towards the end of the season, so they can play in the finals games for that team.
this may be a reson why Moors has not been picked.

@westTAHger said:
do players in the state cup teams, have to play a numer of games towards the end of the season, so they can play in the finals games for that team.
this may be a reson why Moors has not been picked.

The way he's playing it shouldn't matter about being dropped to play for the reserves to qualify for their finals. Everything should be used going forward for the 1st grade team to make the finals for the first time in half a decade.

I am still hopefull he will be playing come Monday.

This weekend it seems doubtful he would get a run in State Cup anyway if he is on the extended bench as the NRL squad plays after State Cup

I'm disappointed with Moors' non-selection too. He's been offering more than Fifita in recent games and seems to have real impact off the bench - something I think we can all agree we've been lacking.

I'd like to know what he's done to get overlooked. He was really starting to look a part of the team.

@smeghead said:
I am still hopefull he will be playing come Monday.

This weekend it seems doubtful he would get a run in State Cup anyway if he is on the extended bench as the NRL squad plays after State Cup

It will be interesting to see who runs out for Balmain and Wests on Saturday…Skando was named for Wests and Moors was not, not that that means anything, but one can hope it stays true to the team lineup.

on a completely side issue, isnt it refreshing that the two off season buys that attracted so much criticism Moops & Daniella, that forum members are so passionate about their selection.

Recruitment gets a kick in the arse when its easy and suits some people, not a mention when they get it right.

@Glennb said:
on a completely side issue, isnt it refreshing that the two off season buys that attracted so much criticism Moops & Daniella, that forum members are so passionate about their selection.

Recruitment gets a kick in the arse when its easy and suits some people, not a mention when they get it right.

Very good call Glennb.

I reckon Moors will play Monday.

I also think he will play. Ellis i am hearing is starting to look like he will play so will be interesting to see what happens to the bench if he does.

@matty tiepie said:
I also think he will play. Ellis i am hearing is starting to look like he will play so will be interesting to see what happens to the bench if he does.

i dont think they will risk him…...just a hunch....

Back