More bad behaviour

@ said:
Willie Masons brother Les arrested in Newcastle on drug charges (commercial supply) bail refused

lol, this guy…

heard some stories about him. absolute tool.

@ said:
@ said:
**Not Tigers related but similar to Mosgrove case**
Scott Bolton faced court today.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/cowboys-player-scott-bolton-pleads-guilty-to-common-assault-after-touching-woman-s-thigh-20190107-p50pxx.html

Touching her thigh? Big difference from the police originally claiming they had CCTV of Bolton grabbing her privates…...
Don't know what to think of this case. People will be getting charged every minute for standing next to someone in a queue or on public transport accidently brushing up against someone.
If the police retracted their allegation I am surprised it wasn't thrown out of court. Bolton obviously agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge. Whole thing seems a bit wishy-washy IMO.

Touching the thigh was considered flirting not so long ago. The world has gone mad.
The leftist feminists have neutered men.

I've had women grab my junk on the dance floor at the Legends night club many moons ago. Where is my justice? Lol.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/cowboys-player-scott-bolton-pleads-guilty-to-common-assault-after-touching-woman-s-thigh-20190107-p50pxx.html

Touching her thigh? Big difference from the police originally claiming they had CCTV of Bolton grabbing her privates…...
Don't know what to think of this case. People will be getting charged every minute for standing next to someone in a queue or on public transport accidently brushing up against someone.
If the police retracted their allegation I am surprised it wasn't thrown out of court. Bolton obviously agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge. Whole thing seems a bit wishy-washy IMO.

Touching the thigh was considered flirting not so long ago. The world has gone mad.

I've had women grab my junk on the dance floor at the Legends night club many moons ago. Where is my justice? Lol.

If you wanted justice, I’m sure you could pursue it. Though, it doesn’t sound like it was a negative experience for you, like it is for most women. It’s not about the action, it’s about how the action is received.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

If you wanted justice, I’m sure you could pursue it. Though, it doesn’t sound like it was a negative experience for you, like it is for most women. It’s not about the action, it’s about how the action is received.

Let's be honest.
It's received by how much money the man has or how high profile he is.
Not the action itself.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Let's be honest.
Not the action itself.

Does that mean guys with no money have free reign? I hear the Skaf’s were loaded.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Let's be honest.
Not the action itself.

Does that mean guys with no money have free reign? I hear the Skaf’s were loaded.

You're missing the point and over dramatising as usual.
Rape is one thing but flirting with a girl is another, don't mix the two as they aren't even related.

Women know what they are doing, had this been a regular guy touching her thigh she would have told him to get lost creep and that would have been the end of it as there would have been nothing gained for her.
You don't hear about her flirting or lead up that gave him the confidence to touch her, social cues and all that.

The verdict proves it was nothing more than a touchy flirt but the guy gets his life turned upside down because he is in the public eye and has some money.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Let's be honest.
Not the action itself.

Rape is one thing but flirting with a girl is another, don't mix the two as they aren't even related.

Women know what they are doing, had this been a regular guy touching her thigh she would have told him to get lost creep and that would have been the end of it as there would have been nothing gained for her.
You don't hear about her flirting or lead up that gave him the confidence to touch her, social cues and all that.

The verdict proves it was nothing more than a touchy flirt but the guy gets his life turned upside down because he is in the public eye and has some money.

Who are you to judge what’s too far and what isn’t it?

It can't be that bad - or if it is, MCK isn't outwardly showing it.

I follow him on Instagram, and he's just business as usual - no shutting down and invisibling on social media - just the usual golf, family and video games with the mates.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Let's be honest.
Not the action itself.

I'm judging as a man. A man that has flirted with women all my life. You feed off the feedback a woman gives whether to make a move or not.
You're a man right? If so, you should understand the basics of human interaction between man and a woman.
It's become a toxic environment for men. I'm glad I'm not out there trying to pick up women anymore. You need a contract just to attempt to kiss a girl it seems.

In the end the judge seems to agree. Sexual assault wasn't committed and q man's reputation is in tatters for seemingly a harmless show of affection.

@ said:
It can't be that bad - or if it is, MCK isn't outwardly showing it.

I follow him on Instagram, and he's just business as usual - no shutting down and invisibling on social media - just the usual golf, family and video games with the mates.

Sounds like a top bloke who just allegedly gets arrested for punching strangers…
Anyhow, it’s all gods plan.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I'm judging as a man. A man that has flirted with women all my life. You feed off the feedback a woman gives whether to make a move or not.
You're a man right? If so, you should understand the basics of human interaction between man and a woman.
It's become a toxic environment for men. I'm glad I'm not out there trying to pick up women anymore. You need a contract just to attempt to kiss a girl it seems.

In the end the judge seems to agree. Sexual assault wasn't committed and q man's reputation is in tatters for seemingly a harmless show of affection.

I'm going to agree with Matchball

It's very hard when I have staff who have lost family members /broken up with partners …....you want to hug them and make it OK but as a male you just can't in this day and age

Yes we live in very different times.
Hands off - especially with a stanger - or be prepared for the possible consequences.
Having lived through a time where some blokes I know thought that touching any girl that walked passed them in a crowd was fair game, and laughed about it while pretending it wasnt them, it may seem over the top. But you would have to speak to women of that time to understand how they felt about it, to get a balanced view of where we are at now.

@ said:
Hands off - especially with a stanger - or be prepared for the possible consequences.
Having lived through a time where some blokes I know thought that touching any girl that walked passed them in a crowd was fair game, and laughed about it while pretending it wasnt them, it may seem over the top. But you would have to speak to women of that time to understand how they felt about it, to get a balanced view of where we are at now.

People are acting like ALL women dislike it now though. Surely there were women in the past, as there are now, who do and don’t mind it. The consequences seem more severe for unwanted behaviour these days but let’s not pretend that no one is comfortable with physical touch.

@ said:
@ said:

People are acting like ALL women dislike it now though. Surely there were women in the past, as there are now, who do and don’t mind it. The consequences seem more severe for unwanted behaviour these days but let’s not pretend that no one is comfortable with physical touch.

I could be wrong , but there probably isn't a bloke out there who hasn't misread a girls signals

Especially if you could dance the Lambada and she just wanted to dance saucily …....

@ said:
I think Momirovski is THE centre - never mind back row.

Chee Kam needs to go - do not need idiots, Sponsors and idiots do not mix well.

If Momiroveki reolaced Masters, Masters would go well in Chee Kam's position, because he can play backs or forwards, and is legitimately hard to tackle. Does leave us looking for a new goalkicker.

Would you have Momirovski replace Fonua?

@ said:
@ said:
I think Momirovski is THE centre - never mind back row.

Chee Kam needs to go - do not need idiots, Sponsors and idiots do not mix well.

If Momiroveki reolaced Masters, Masters would go well in Chee Kam's position, because he can play backs or forwards, and is legitimately hard to tackle. Does leave us looking for a new goalkicker.

Would you have Momirovski replace Fonua?

Fonua shouldn't even be in the side let alone a centre.

Momiroski on one edge with Marsters on the other. Though eventually I'd like marsters to move too the backrow. Be hard with Matters on and Garner looking the goods..

We are still a quality centre and winger short.

Members online

Back