Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread

@geo said in [Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread](/post/1451620) said:
I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually stop with the try line in sight not once but twice in all of my time watching Rugby League..

this is far from the first time I have seen him have a total airswipe when he had a try right in front of him. I am sure it's happened at least half a dozen times. It's one of the things about him that bothers me. He has no confidence.

Attitude within the playing will improve with him gone. The flipside of that benefit is we can't sign anyone of note to complement the decent players we do have.

@truetiger said in [Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread](/post/1451226) said:
@mike said in [Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread](/post/1451203) said:
@innsaneink said in [Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread](/post/1451174) said:
His attitude makes me sick

He gave up a long time ago when he first said "WTs haven't got value from me"

A pro with a shred of integrity wouldn't even think this let alone utter it publicly... Work harder... Keep working harder and then work even more harder... Don't just come out with a pissweak excuse that gives you an out until you find another gig

Too many today had his attitude... Walking, the other guy can do it.... It's fine when it's easy but when it all gets too hard

I'm just about done

Pathetic, pea hearted pretending losers

Yep, he’s a major problem and setting a bad example for the young blokes. Can’t wait to see the back of him.

He was pretty good today Mike...blame the middle forwards for that loss...Mbye saved their arse a couple of times and he couldnt do it on his own if the rest didnt give a you no what...

agree mbye has been average throughout the year but ok yesterday, douhie was average and Brooks was not great either

@tigerap said in [Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread](/post/1452500) said:
Cini will be FB in the last game of the year

Should have played fullback yesterday.

@willow said in [Moses Mbye Super Duper Thread](/post/1452479) said:
Attitude within the playing will improve with him gone. The flipside of that benefit is we can't sign anyone of note to complement the decent players we do have.

That’s the problem but…don’t we have a fullback in Flegg with speed and evasive capabilities ..Dillon? Didn’t we take a risk with Laurie? Does anyone remember Teddys rise from similar physique Does Paps ring a bell or Benji? Walsh goes alright for Warriors. Walker does same for Roosters. Tessi ok for Broncos etc etc

Mbye
It did not work out. I could see it not working out, Many could see it not working out. (I think more hated the idea of signing Mbye, yet a few still cheered it on).

That being said, You outdid my expectations. You tried, I could see you trying. You did help win games for us and compared to some other players who just gave up (*cough* Packer *cough*) I could see you really pushing yourself to do better.
Thank you for doing your best and pushing hard for our club. I wish you the best at the Dragons.

Back