Moses

Totally agree with you "Larry" - a whole post full of sense.

I think they are doing what they are told. You are right that they are free spirits that are being leg roped. It is for a reason, they'll learn the structure and then the ropes will be loosened.

They are getting blamed for following the coaches orders.

If you are dissatisfied with JT's game plan and long term Tigers plan - rip into him and stop undermining the youngsters confidence.

I think the fans are too impatient - we need to have faith in JT and his vision. When that unfolds the young blokes will be able to show the wares that we know they have.

Have patience if the team was being lapped every week maybe…Moses defence has improved big time it is one step at a time ,he would be playing as he is told .I see the problems but will give him more time. The 2 halves are basically rookies which is very rare normally one would be,what 3 wins from 5 and could of won another have patience Moses will come good in attack .

I think he is worth persisting with but I don't want to see the 20's Te Marie Martin get screwed if Moses isn't kicking on.

Cant compare what players are doing in other grades with the first grade - Moses and Brooks both outstanding in those grades too. If our two young blokes are going that bad how are Sandow and Norman going??? Seasoned first graders and put on no tries today!

How would Marin go?he runs at the line, tackle and kick… if we lost today pressure would of been on Moses I think.

@littletiger said:
How would Marin go?he runs at the line, tackle and kick… if we lost today pressure would of been on Moses I think.

Martin isnt ready and would need a whole off season to get the mistakes are ok so lets push it style they play in 20's out of him or he would cost us as many as he wins.

Great young prospect though. Its like someone said lets cross Matty Bowen with Jonathan Thurston.

Yes, everyone was saying exactly the same thing about Sirro last year. This year, he is threatening with every touch.

Its like when you start any new job, the first 6 months you feel like you are at sea and then it just clicks and 3yrs down the track what was difficult becomes second nature.

The kid is having a red hot go and deserves our support….would you rather we get Anasta back?

We have won 3 from 5 and the 2 we lost one was against the defending premiers and we got close and then a field goal hitting the mark away from beating the other grand finalist. That field goal goes over and we are in the top 4\. I think given this we can give Moses some more time. His defence has been good, his kicking game is solid and he just needs some patience in attack

@larrycorowa said:
Yes, everyone was saying exactly the same thing about Sirro last year. This year, he is threatening with every touch.

Its like when you start any new job, the first 6 months you feel like you are at sea and then it just clicks and 3yrs down the track what was difficult becomes second nature.

The kid is having a red hot go and deserves our support….would you rather we get Anasta back?

For his kicking game, absolutely. Its streets ahead of the kicking game Moses possesses at present.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@larrycorowa said:

For his kicking game, absolutely. Its streets ahead of the kicking game Moses possesses at present.

You lost me there. Moses needs to improve but he is heaps better than Anasta in all aspects of the game.

What a joke. We are 3 from 5 and let's drop the 5/8th. Thankfully none of you are coaching. Let's see how about we replace him with the 5/8th from the 20's who's even younger…Moses will have the odd bad game.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@larrycorowa said:
please….Anasta

Yes its true mate, Moses is doing less than what Anasta was doing.

I get everyone likes the guy and expects big things. I do too but come on judge him on his current form.

@stevetiger said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@larrycorowa said:

You lost me there. Moses needs to improve but he is heaps better than Anasta in all aspects of the game.

Not in regards to a kicking game he doesn't.

@Ed Reschs said:
What a joke. We are 3 from 5 and let's drop the 5/8th. Thankfully none of you are coaching. Let's see how about we replace him with the 5/8th from the 20's who's even younger…Moses will have the odd bad game.

No ones saying ''drop him'', but surely you can see why people are saying he's struggling?

I also think that Moses is not ready for NRL … Whilst he holds his own , he is not creative enough .... If Moltzen can find some form I would prefer to see him in the number 6 ,he has performed well in the role in the past

@GNR4LIFE said:
@stevetiger said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@larrycorowa said:

Not in regards to a kicking game he doesn't.

Your call but I don't see it based on Anasta's performances when he was playing for us.

@stevetiger said:
Your call but I don't see it based on Anasta's performances when he was playing for us.

Purely from a kicking game stand point, idk how you could say that from what Moses has shown in the top grade that its been superior. Anasta had a lot of flaws, i'm not the president of his fan club, but he at least has Moses covered when kicking the ball.

Back