Most hated and most loved Tigers player

I know it may be unpopular but I really still like Chrissy Lawrence. I know he is playing busted but I admire his attitude and the way he carries himself. He is absolutely devastating in top form and I really hope he can regain it soon.

I don't hate anyone but rather peoples poor efforts (e.g. Tim Moltzen jogging back to the line or constantly looing for a winger to take the hitup, Adam Blair only getting 37 metres etc)

I don't dislike any Tigers player. There are certainly a few underperforming who either need to start performing, or look for another club though.

@Milky said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
What are we basing the hate on? how good they are on the field? personalities? i can see the same names being dredged up in this thread, Blair, Aysford, Lawrence, Moltzen. If you're basing your hate purely on how they perform on the field then i think thats kind of pathetic and petty tbh

Basing on the pride they show in our jersey.

What would happen if the players that are being nominated as "most hated" play a good game and play a big part in winning the game for Wests Tigers? Would these "most hated" players suddenly become "most loved" players?

most hated is Robbie lui.

Moltzen and Blair are both terrific blokes.

people hating guys cause they aren't as good at football as someone else is poor form.

@Milky said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
What are we basing the hate on? how good they are on the field? personalities? i can see the same names being dredged up in this thread, Blair, Aysford, Lawrence, Moltzen. If you're basing your hate purely on how they perform on the field then i think thats kind of pathetic and petty tbh

Basing on the pride they show in our jersey.

And where do you draw the line with that argument? You're saying you hate Benji, obviously cos you think he's showing no pride cos he hasn't been performing. If he were to produce 4 MOM performances over the next month would you all of a sudden love him again? pretty much the definition of fickle right there.

ive always been a huge chris lawrence fan. unfortunately you have to be objective playing wise, and it saddens me to see him not playing as well as he used to, or could be before his injuries. as a whole, he is awesome: played with a broken jaw, come back from injuries mere mortals would never come back from….also, in any interviews i have ever seen him in he is level headed and modest and comes across as a really decent guy.

i am very excited about tedesco and koribete and watch every game hoping one of them will break the line from 1m out and run the length of the field in 6 seconds to score! (hyperbole intended...)

i dont hate anyone, let alone any tigers player. like was said before me, it is amazing how my attitude towards a player can change with a black orange and white jersey on!!

@Goose said:
most hated is Robbie lui.

Moltzen and Blair are both terrific blokes.

people hating guys cause they aren't as good at football as someone else is poor form.

Moltzan might be a terrific bloke but has to be the worst first grade footballer i have ever ever seen , i used to get so embarrassed for him watching him play.. Seriously dreadful …

I'm not a Moltzen fan, but seriously buddy, he was our Top Tryscorer last year… If he is the worst you have ever seen, you haven't seen much!

@Tiger Watto said:
I'm not a Moltzen fan, but seriously buddy, he was our Top Tryscorer last year… If he is the worst you have ever seen, you haven't seen much!

Half the tries he scored last season you or i could of scored Watto

C'mon you must have some Tigers player you dislike

Perhaps the Giraffe ??

@Tiger Watto said:

well BUDDY , you tell me a footballer who is worse ?. if you don't think he's the worst then you haven't watched too many games…

mate your talking through your ass… You obviously don't like Moltzen, but that doesn't make him a nuffie.

Gawd, the Tigers probably have fielded that many players worse than Timmy... Names like Glen Air; Laloa Milford; Ben Jeffery spring to mind. Even Daine Laurie got 20 games in our jumper!!!

Most Loved: For Heart: Farah and Woods
Most Loved: For potential: Tedesco and Koroibete
Most Loved: To recapture their past brilliance: Marshall and Lawrence
Players the need to pick up their game: Blair and Ayshford
No hates, I can't hate anyone from my tigers.

Latest posts

Back