NBA

What a moron. Great player but you are stating to get that vibe that his career is going to go downhill.

What about Ben Simmons. Is he going to get cut from the league. At this point he is odds on to be the biggest bust of all time.
he has a 200m contract & thinks he’s a gangster… funny thing is he grew up in the suburbs & went to a private school so he’s never been about that life 😂😂

Ben Simmons doesn’t care about Basketball anymore you can tell, he’s getting paid with this latest contract & dipping from the league

Ben Simmons doesn’t care about Basketball anymore you can tell, he’s getting paid with this latest contract & dipping from the league

This is terrible right. I've never seen anything like this. I assume it's happened before but I've never seen it. Has anyone ever been on the basketball court and not shot the ball. I just don't get it. The biggest issue in basketball is getting enough shots for yourself because other people want to shoot it. This guy is elite level talent and doesn't want to shoot.

I am a Tigers fan and no finals for 10 years now but I am also a Sac Kings fans and it been 16 years since last playoffs. So Excited we are just about to make the playoffs so hope us Tigers fans don't have to wait another 6 years.
Fox and sqbonis are a juicy combo

I think thunder r a team to watch atm, playing giddey, jdub, sga are all great players, and ofc chet making his return

Sacramento improved this year like no other team in the NBA. Is it their new coach?
Or their 1st 5 ? Or all of the above?

Dray is the player GSW fans idolise and the opposition hate.
But surely everyone agrees that his understanding of the game,
willpower, and basketball IQ are on another level.
Also, he is arguably one of the best defenders, as he can guard
centres, forwards and guards. IMHO, only Rodman could be
close to him.
Kudos to Bob Myers and Steve Kerr for recognising greatness in
Curry, Green, Thompson, Looney supported by very good role players
like Livingston, Iogadala, GP2, DiVincenzo, Pool, Wiggins, Kuminga etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Back