NBA

Sacramento improved this year like no other team in the NBA. Is it their new coach?
Or their 1st 5 ? Or all of the above?
As a Mad Kings fan, I think it's a bit of the Coach , GM and the 2 All stars taking over the team.
The GM making the trade for Sabonis was the best trade in years despite the media calling it the worst trade ever. We already had Fox and he has stepped up and proven we kept the right guard because Sabonis is a player who only cares about winning and not scoring like most.
Adding Hueter and Monk were excellent buys and to top it off Drafting Murray over Ivey was perfect. Murray just broke the all time NBA record for rookies in made 3 pointers taking over D Mitchell and that's not a mean feat. He is over 200 3's now at 41%.

I hope we will beat GSW but if they get Wiggins back and are on they should win but glad to break the playoff drought. Hope the Tigers can do the same soon.

Good win by my sixers but Mycal Bridges had a great 1st & second period before they had him under control.MVP Joel must be this year

hopefully sacramento can win the next 2 at home and take out the series. Fire that laser boys

Back