NBA

Interesting day today.
My man Melo formally retired & Lebron season is over. James looked indifferent at the end & be interesting how he holds up heading into what happens next.

Know James wants to play with his son but he did struggle during parts of the yeah for the 1st time in a noticeable way, be interesting how he can motivate himself on the decline now.

Maybe. I don't like the whole idea of who is better over time etc. It's so subjective. What a sport though. How many great players have their been.
LeBron must be the best 3. Was Charles a 3 or a 4 ?

Jokic is doing stuff I've never seen a big man do. He gets rebounds and runs it up the floor like a point guard. Today he hit a 3 just because he had to shoot because the shot clock was running down. He hit clutch plays as well. So many good centres though.
The Joker will be in the top 5 when he retires. He's that good

Maybe. I don't like the whole idea of who is better over time etc. It's so subjective. What a sport though. How many great players have their been.

Jokic is doing stuff I've never seen a big man do. He gets rebounds and runs it up the floor like a point guard. Today he hit a 3 just because he had to shoot because the shot clock was running down. He hit clutch plays as well. So many good centres though.
respect to LBJ, pure class

I agree, if the criteria is # of the rings, then Russell is the best.

The only players that had the same capabilities are Arvydas Sabonis (at his prime, at Zalgiris European carrier) and Olajuwon.

Last edited:
Lebron Lames. Guy isn’t anywhere near Jordan.

How about when Lebron said after a certain player he felt he was then the GOAT. Knob.

He didn’t get swept, he got gerneyed. Pathetic.

Lebron Lames. Guy isn’t anywhere near Jordan.

How about when Lebron said after a certain player he felt he was then the GOAT. Knob.

He didn’t get swept, he got gerneyed. Pathetic.
Ignorant post, even the biggest Jordan fanboys at least acknowledge Lebron @The Ladies Man. He got swept by the best team in the West after his team wasn't even expected to make the playoffs. One assist of a 40 point triple double at 38 years old, wow.

Members online

Back