New coach.. Who should we target?

@ said:
Bring Sheens back. It's time.

in fairness to Mr 30% it's a hell of a success rate compared to everyone else that's been here. Maybe he was a supercoach after all. damn I'm starting to miss Sheens that's how bad it's got.

@ said:
My choice would be Walters, he seems like a guy footballers could communicate with. He always had a great football brain and seems to be guy who could attract a quality player to join the ranks. Can he be enticed south of the boarder is the big question

He came down for an interview when potter was interviewed. I Think it was him / langer as an assistant. Would of been good, or killed his career years ago..

@ said:
My choice would be Walters, he seems like a guy footballers could communicate with. He always had a great football brain and seems to be guy who could attract a quality player to join the ranks. Can he be enticed south of the boarder is the big question

Yuck.

Seibold or Madge. Barret wouldn’t be bad either, could bring a few players with him..

@ said:
@ said:

Yuck.

Oh if you hate him that much i really hope we sign him :smiley:

@ said:
if he goes give it to robbie & benji.

Not such a silly idea really
They can offer a lot with their experience
Or they could be assistant coaches to Brett Hodgson

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Yuck.

Oh if you hate him that much i really hope we sign him :smiley:

Nice logic.

Maybe I’m just nostalgic, but I’d like to see Sheens come back in a role similar to Gus’

Loving this Griffin interview. He is giving it to Gus without being rude.

TV GOLD.

@ said:
Loving this Griffin interview. He is giving it to Gus without being rude.

TV GOLD.

Watching this I think Anthony Griffin would be a good coach for the Tigers.

He could re-build the team, problem is we probably have too many players he doesn't rate on big coin and long term deals.

Back