New Manly coach Seibold

Yeah he and Dymock ...mate I'm not a big fan of Flanagan the person ...good coach ...still amazed that he and Dank aren't doing time for Manslaughter in regards to the late Johnny Mannah
Dank, should be hit up.
Flanagan, honestly how many rookie coaches would have caught that crap.
Taylor, NO.
Potter, NO.
Everyone at the Titans.
Cleary/Haslier... would have let it go through to the keeper. Heck Haslier had Dank at Manly for ages.

Sure it was the head coaches responsibility. They ain't chemists. the questions would have gone "hey doc, just checking that this substance isn't prohibited" Dank "it's ok, I am a doctor trust me"
Coach " you know chemicals, I don't. Carry on".

Cronulla run on a shoestring budget with less money then us (then).... Not going to question or get a second opinion. I actually feel for Flanno on this one though kinda hate him as a person.

Seibold needs training wheels, Flanagan and Dymock both there as such.
True, but that's like appointing McBeth as coaching assistant.
Flanno will knife Siebold as he was knifing Potter and others at the dogs. Actually credit to Gus for picking up on that stuff.

True, but that's like appointing McBeth as coaching assistant.
Flanno will knife Siebold as he was knifing Potter and others at the dogs. Actually credit to Gus for picking up on that stuff.
Interesting analogy but sounds remotely feasible.
However, what happens at Manly Is of no interest to me.

The mad professor had them on calf’s blood. S. Flanagan will have them on something stronger for sure.
I’m looking forward to rainbow round in 23. Can’t wait.
Seibold might be out of a job by then ...working with the Penn's and the Fulton's can't be fun

I think hes Still working for tab/sky racing big sports breakfast
Then surely he can't take up a gig with Manly? Arseholes wouldn't let him come to WT because of a conflict of interest or some garbage like that.

Then surely he can't take up a gig with Manly? Arseholes wouldn't let him come to WT because of a conflict of interest or some garbage like that.
Manly’s lodged an official submission to the NRL asking if they can employ him.

Not confirmed whether it’s been accepted or rejected yet.

Back