10 - Andrew Fifita
11 - Gareth Ellis
12 - Chris Heighington
13 - Liam Fulton (Flanagan)

14 - Mark Flanagan (Moors)
15 - David Gower
16 - Neil Begovich
17 - Blake Ayshford (Meaney)

I'm grasping at straws though. I really don't know what can be done.

I think a lot of it is size. We just need more forwards. Back on the bench is retarded. Sure we lost Ayshford and Brown came on but Flanagan can play that role. 2 big props on the bench + Junior Moors and Flanagan imo is what needs to happen.

Fulton had a subluxation on his shoulder. Could even be the one he had operated on in 2006.
Not sure if Ayshford has a groin injury, but he has superhuman healing powers as displayed with his knee.

we all know that at most the idiot sheens' will shuffle the deckchairs. swap one starter with a bench player and maybe swap a backrower and prop around.
He might even go the whole hog and drop Brown for Daniella.

Why do you even bother with these threads?

We all know the team that will be named - Sheens hasn't dropped a player for five years, what makes you think he will start doing so now?

Just like our esteemed supercoach, none of our players are ever accountable for poor performances because the myth selecting the team just rolls out the same old tired names every week, regardless of performance.

Much like his lack of accountability for our five years in a row of complete failure.

Here's an idea (that will never happen no matter how consistently crap he plays) DROP MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

id look at

1 Lawrence
2 Lote
3 Ryan
4 Ayshford
5 Brown

in the short term for the backs

and in the engine room

Gibbs
farah
Fifita
Ellis
Moors
Heigno

1.Jake Mullaney (he`s probably not quite physically ready, but he`s got the attacking spark that both Marshall and Farah need around them)
2.Lote Tuquiri
3.Liam Fulton (i love Liam as a footballer, but he`s not aggressive enough to play in our back row He`s atleast as fast as Ayshford and i`d give him a final shot at continuing in first grade with us as a centre)
4.Chris Lawrence (it saddens me to see him so down in form when he was being touted as a probable SOO player earlier this season. He too is only as good as the forwards they need to lay a platform and provide the backs with some space)
5.Beau Ryan (Beau atleast runs hard and tackles hard. We do need some extra speed in the backline somewhere, but I wouldn`t make it at Beau`s expense)
6.Benji Marshall
7.Robert Lui
13.Gareth Ellis
12.Josh Davis (plays with the aggression we need)
11.Wille Mataka (runs hard, can bust a tackle and is becoming a harder working footballer due to his appreticeship in the lower grades)
10.Keith Galloway (god knows we need him back ASAP. If he`s not ready next week as expected, well have to give Bryce Gibbs a reprieve as we need a certain amount of first grade experience in the forward pack)
9.Robbie Farah
8.Chris Heighington (I know he`s a bit smallish for a prop, but he is about the same size as blokes such as Aiden Tolman and he isn`t dangerous enough to be a modern day backrower)

14.Arana Taumata (we need someone who is a danger to the opposition when running the football. Could come on and replace Fulton late in the first half when the forwards are tiring)
15.Simon Dwyer
16.Andrew Fifita
17.*** any prop in the club who is capable of running hard and straight and not dropping the ball ***

I think it's getting past the team choices maybe who should be Coach next week.

Ive been happy with Beau at fullback but i think we need more strike power in our one. Someone who will pose a danger both hunting around the middle and out wide. I'd give Tuqiri a shot.

I'd also bring in Akeripa to right centre. Yep centre. The guy is quick enough and he could cause all sorts of trouble out there.

Ben MacDougall if fit would be another i'd consider.

For the fowards, Flanagan must make way for a more powerful running backrower like Mataka.

I'd actually put some pressure on Fafita and start him with the intention of him being our leader. Big ask of a 20 yr old i know, but some young guys love to be given that opportunity.

Something like this

1.Lote
2.Ryan
3.Akeripa
4.Lawrence
5.MacDougall
6.Marshall
7.Lui
8.Gibbs
9.Farah
10.Fafita
11.Ellis
12.Mataka
13.Heighno

14.Payten
15.Moors
16.Fulton
17.Taumata

No changes bet Fitzhenry to centers if Aysford is out we are dealing with Sheens i,m sorry god

Assuming Ayshford and Fulton are out:

1\. Tuqiri
2\. Fitz
3\. Brown/Daniela
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Lui
8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah
10\. Moors
11\. Payten
12\. Ellis
13\. Heighnington

14\. Flanagan
15\. Fifita
16\. Mataka/Dwyer
17\. Taumata

I can see the team already:

1\. Beau Ryan
2\. Lote Tuqiri
3\. Mitch Brown
4\. Chris Lawrence
5\. Daniel Fitzhenry
6\. Benji Marshall
7\. Robert Lui
8\. Bryce Gibbs
9\. Robbie Farah
10\. Todd Payten
11\. Mark Flanagan
12\. Gareth Ellis
13\. Chris Heighington

14\. Andrew Fifita
15\. Junior Moors
16\. Simon Dwyer
17\. Geoff Daniela

1.Beau ryan
2.Lote Tuqiri
3.Blake Ayshford
4.Chris Lawrence
5.Fineu
6.Benji Marshall
7.Robert Lui
8.Bryce Gibbs
9.Robbie Farah
10.Andrew Fifita(Sheens did not leave him on for neally long enough today!)
11.Mark Flanagan
12.Gareth Ellis
13.Chris Heignington

14.Arana Tamuata
15.Todd Payton
16.Junior Moors
17.Simon Dwyer

Back