NFL Season 2022

Drake dropped a million on chiefs,
I would go chiefs & philly too if I
was a betting man.. Don't want to
see you lose your money again
though bro haha. Hard to pick tbh
His money on the line!!!

A mill nothing for drake but

I feel like chiefs are that hated,any tight game they win people will go straight for the rigged card

Bengals still had every chance to win that game imo

2 best teams all year basically

Mahomes should be back to 100% with 2 weeks rest, I feel he was only about 80% today. And we’ll get a few more starters back in our o-line

Toss of a coin….Philly have bullied both their play off opponents, I have a feeling they’ll go in favourites

Checking socials, Superbowl tickets are going from US$5,700 to US$19,300 right now.

Nope, being a Bengals fan I can't watch it.

Just thinking about how the last two years we've had the ball with opportunity to win the game and haven't gotten it done because of the Oline. But also that I never thought the Bengals would ever get to be this good.

I used to get cheaper NFL gamepass through VPN and buying through India and turkey. Now they've moved to DAZN who have geoblocking and also prevent multiple users from streaming from separate IPs. How am I going to watch my beloved Bengals in the golden age of Joe burrow? I'm not paying $280 to watch. That's too much. Any fellow subscribers to game pass or people familiar with DAZN have plans for what they will do?

I used to get cheaper NFL gamepass through VPN and buying through India and turkey. Now they've moved to DAZN who have geoblocking and also prevent multiple users from streaming from separate IPs. How am I going to watch my beloved Bengals in the golden age of Joe burrow? I'm not paying $280 to watch. That's too much. Any fellow subscribers to game pass or people familiar with DAZN have plans for what they will do?
Dazn is cheap, isn't it ?

I signed up for the Kambosos fight, long ago and it was like $4

Then went up to $14 or so.
I didn't use it enough to keep it going....

NFL is all on ESPN as well, so you could get it through Fox or Kayo?

Had the exact same problem, I will just pay it though.

Dazn is cheap, isn't it ?

I signed up for the Kambosos fight, long ago and it was like $4

Then went up to $14 or so.
I didn't use it enough to keep it going....

NFL is all on ESPN as well, so you could get it through Fox or Kayo?
Gamepass, now transferred to DAZN gives access to all games. ESPN only has 3-4 games a week I believe.

Back