No more for me this year

This thread may rank along with that great one on LU site "The wooden spoon is heading to Campbelltown" circa 2005 :laughing:

@tiger tigers said:
give it to me anyone who feels free….whilst sheens the clown continues to play moltzen and lui in the same 17 i will not watch another game ....im tired of the no pressure mistakes these two make ....

Do you have a grandstand seat?

Can I have it?

I'd write something but TT won't be around to read it, come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk your shout :wink:

im not like some of the softies in here who have never had anything to do with rugby league other than be a supporter…..benji won us tonights game on the back of a top performance by our pack in the second 40 ..moltzens gone ,, so sheens agrees with me .. lui ... well make up your own minds...
ink you can have anything you want from me ,,, if your good enough to take it ....
o by the way my money was on the tigers in a big multi .. first leg up at 275..for a lazy 100...thats what punting does .. you talk through your kick .....im here cunno ... plenty of people know me personally ,, im very approachable .....

@tiger tigers said:
im not like some of the softies in here who have never had anything to do with rugby league other than be a supporter…..benji won us tonights game on the back of a top performance by our pack in the second 40 ..moltzens gone ,, so sheens agrees with me .. lui ... well make up your own minds...
ink you can have anything you want from me ,,, if your good enough to take it ....
o by the way my money was on the tigers in a big multi .. first leg up at 275..for a lazy 100...thats what punting does .. you talk through your kick .....im here cunno ... plenty of people know me personally ,, im very approachable .....

:laughing:

Thats what we like to see, a humble return after an embarrassing outburst

Keep digging mate, that holes getting deeper.

Great TT to have you back hate losing Wests Tigers supporters they are all needed and it looks like it is your shout :exclamation: Understand your point at the beginning of the thread but selections probably won't change so we have to make the most of it IMO and :pray:

When your team gets you down remember that you would NEVER support another team and you'll be back the next day or week because the Tigers reside in your heart and you love your footy!!!!

@cunno said:
Great TT to have you back hate losing Wests Tigers supporters they are all needed and it looks like it is your shout :exclamation: Understand your point at the beginning of the thread but selections probably won't change so we have to make the most of it IMO and :pray:

sometimes,, most times i get the subject line out of whack ….but anyone who really bel;ieves we can go all the way with moltz at fullback and lui at 7 really dosent have a clue ..

ink ive been riding you for years ....you wouldnt have a clue when somebody is fairdinkum or winding you up .....

well it looks like most in here agree … molzten and lui are the weak links ......
bring it on ink you tough keyboard warrior ......

Shame TT, should be a cracker next week. I suppose you can read about it in the paper…...

@tigergirlz said:
When your team gets you down remember that you would NEVER support another team and you'll be back the next day or week because the Tigers reside in your heart and you love your footy!!!!

Very well said TG and so true IMO. :sign:

@micko252 said:
Lui has to go!!!!!!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

wait a sec aren't you the guy who gives it to everyone else for giving it to players?
don't be a hypocrite buddy
oh yeah and Lui isn't going anywhere

@Geo. said:
Please come back tiger tigers the Wests Tigers need your support….

X2… No matter how indifferent the boys play week to week, we need ALL supporters to continue thier support.

Dont give your seats to Ink?!

@tiger tigers said:
**<big>give it to me anyone who feels free.</big>**…whilst sheens the clown continues to play moltzen and lui in the same 17 i will not watch another game ....im tired of the no pressure mistakes these two make ....

You asked for it.

Now you cant cop it.

:cry:

@tiger tigers said:

wow you played A-Grade? or even Group 6? the rest of us should just :master:

When I started reading this thread and noticed the time it was posted I thought to myself that this person would regret it. I then started reading through the other posts and again thought, at what time will this person start logging back on and start ranting in their defense.

Some really good replies btw, some very good laughs.

There have been many times over the years that I have felt let down by my footy team but at no time have I ever given up on them. To actually post this on a Wests Tigers forum showed me a lack of maturity. But to then start replying with "if your good enough to take it", then start mouthing off about their wager, that takes the maturity cake.

Give yourself an upper tiger tigers. Just be humble enough to take the responses seeing as how you even predicted them.

Latest posts

Members online

Back