Nostalgia

Vale: Old-time Australian Disc Jockey & Radio broadcaster Bob Rogers, born Robert Barton Rogers, December 3, 1926. He passed away May 29, 2024 aged 97.
(As an aside, I had the pleasure of knowing Bob in his latter years - a gentleman and great family man.
RIP Mr Rogers)
1716987667095.jpeg
1716987678678.jpeg

This weeks rugby league week mag

Attachments

• IMG_6292.jpeg
    IMG_6292.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6293.jpeg
    IMG_6293.jpeg
    517.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6294.jpeg
    IMG_6294.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 7
I don't think I've ever done it - so hats off to you champion @Buttface
Strangely, when they told me I had 18 months to live, a few things I hadn’t done went through my head, and Rubik’s cube was one of them. 🤷‍♂️. So while recovering from the op to extend that 18 months out to a few years or so I got into it.
You can put your hat back on though, I had to youtube how to do it, and apparently I am doing it the beginners way, but I can do it, and my aim was under a couple of mins. I can also say that while learning it I fell asleep all the time. So then when I had trouble sleeping I would get the cube out and sure enough. 😴💤

True story mate or taking the piss?

Hope you're around for a long time either way Buttface.
Yeah, they gave me an op and now I have a few years, and 9% live to five years or more, and everything went fairly well for me so I am hoping for the latter. I still have some issues like chemo side effects but I’d rather be having issues than feeding worms. Still, there are plenty worse off than me. just think of poor old Benji having to teach this team to be winners.

Back