Doctor At Large - British comedy sitcom from 1965 - 1975
Pictured are -
Richard O'Sullivan (Dr Bingham)
George Layton (Dr Collier)
Geoffrey Davies (Dr Stuart - Clark)
Robin Nedwell (Dr Waring)
Earnest Clark (Professor Loftus)

1716462163866.jpeg

I laugh now when I see news stories about people's name and address details being hacked or that other thing that people get all worked about, doxing or whatever its called.
We called that the phone book.
Auspost, had what they called the ‘list of lists.’ A list of all the various addresses in the country and the people who lived in them by occupation, sex etc. for a small fee. Very useful marketing info 😜 These days people who get that information are called hackers. 😂
This country has changed in so many ways.

George Best: Original playboy footballer, the ‘fifth Beatle’ and Manchester United legend​

RIP George Best

1716524110928.jpeg

Reactions: TCL

George Best: Original playboy footballer, the ‘fifth Beatle’ and Manchester United legend​

RIP George Best

View attachment 12400
Best was one of the original big money players. There is a story that a reporter asked him where all the money went, in Best style he responded by saying he spent it on woman and booze and he blew the rest. Something like that either way what a classic response the OG baller.

Best was one of the original big money players. There is a story that a reporter asked him where all the money went, in Best style he responded by saying he spent it on woman and booze and he blew the rest. Something like that either way what a classic response the OG baller.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Back