NRL 360

watch the last 20min s of 100%footy(?) last monday,5 shots of Gus pulling catbum faces as the panel rag out on the lower teamswith out mentioning the Dogs at all
It was uncomfortably obvious that the Bulldogs were off limits. Funnily enough he is openly positive about WTs.

Blah blah blah, they bagged Gus when he was at Penrith too. How they going now?
I thought at first when I posted about Gus in the other thread that it looked like the demise of Barrett.....But having thought more about it,you are absolutely right about Penrith and how they are now after he was there,he just may have given the team a kick in the arse to wake them up because they arent doing their job....For all that dislike Gould,he is a very smart operator and I wouldnt begin to try and work out what he is trying to do....

It was uncomfortably obvious that the Bulldogs were off limits. Funnily enough he is openly positive about WTs.
one more shot than i will put the cue back in the rack,yes positive 2 WT,good footy brain,but all those media donkeys should put an unbiased opinion on every team at all times,hosts were creaming their dud;s 2nd half about the East v Saints 2nd half come back.the roosters r shot,tell it like it is ,no bias just factual reporting,at least Kent is starting 2 see the writting on the wall that its a sham,doubt it will go on for long,at least social media puts the work water cooler,pub ,every day peoples opinions out there ,instead of media propaganda

He loves the Tigers, has a soft spot for us. Always generous toward us during commentary also, if he’s commentating our games. Very knowledgeable guy, and a bit of a student of the game. I don’t mind him.

Seems fairly level headed most of the time too, so can’t see him blowing up at the first grade squad, or whatever it is they said he did. Will have to give 360 a watch, but sounds a little embellished.

I thought at first when I posted about Gus in the other thread that it looked like the demise of Barrett.....But having thought more about it,you are absolutely right about Penrith and how they are now after he was there,he just may have given the team a kick in the arse to wake them up because they arent doing their job....For all that dislike Gould,he is a very smart operator and I wouldnt begin to try and work out what he is trying to do....
He hasn't failed anywhere yet

He loves the Tigers, has a soft spot for us. Always generous toward us during commentary also, if he’s commentating our games. Very knowledgeable guy, and a bit of a student of the game. I don’t mind him.

Seems fairly level headed most of the time too, so can’t see him blowing up at the first grade squad, or whatever it is they said he did. Will have to give 360 a watch, but sounds a little embellished.
still gets gaa gaa 4 Big Keiffy Galloway {the sauce}

Knights copping their serve tonight. Halves replaced. Jock dropped. Good call by Sheens to keep Brooks.

Back