NRL 360

Apparently he was on only $150k? I only know what I see and to my mind he is undecided and has said he will make up his mind after the World Cup, possibly has something to do with interaction with Madge? If Eels want to be a chance to retain him then they will need to do more than match our contract. He doesn't need this attention at this time.
he is on about 450k at Parramatta

Well I must be just as stupid as Back Door Benny.....and that's pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:.....cause I wasn't aware of a get out clause either.
Game, set, bingo.....match over and done with.....he just ain't coming to WT :cry:
Oooooooops a daisy.....I just read your post again and it seems I may well be sillier than BDB :unsure:
as You said he DOESN'T have a get out clause.....silly me :(
No prob I do it a lot cheers

• Love
Reactions: BZN
Well I must be just as stupid as Back Door Benny.....and that's pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:.....cause I wasn't aware of a get out clause either.
Game, set, bingo.....match over and done with.....he just ain't coming to WT :cry:
Oooooooops a daisy.....I just read your post again and it seems I may well be sillier than BDB :unsure:
as You said he DOESN'T have a get out clause.....silly me :(
Me too mate!

• Love
Reactions: BZN
I think we should start letting fox know that we are boycotting the show given the blatant anti west tigers sentiment on show all the time.

Maybe then they might pull their heads in.

I think we should start letting fox know that we are boycotting the show given the blatant anti west tigers sentiment on show all the time.

Maybe then they might pull their heads in.
They know if you turn of in numbers , everything is digital. I’ve got Kayo and never watch those whatever shows. I only watch the footy

I'm at work...
What's good?
Buzz reiterates that if the cash added to cap by releasing Luciano and lending Nofo and Gildardt means they sign a couple of big recruits then ok but if no recruits then stupid idea. Also said hard to recruit with a stench hanging over the football dept . They appear to have no idea about any possible recruits

Buzz reiterates that if the cash added to cap by releasing Luciano and lending Nofo and Gildardt means they sign a couple of big recruits then ok but if no recruits then stupid idea. Also said hard to recruit with a stench hanging over the football dept . They appear to have no idea about any possible recruits

No leaks

Buzz said the new coaching set up was his idea?

Members online

Back