NRL 360

BAGNF05

It would be turn up if Sheens was responsible for a gag order as far as recruitment goes and the reason he's been quiet is because he's hard at it talking to managers etc.
Or would we rather the club leak some possible targets and then have it fall through....more ridicule.
Could it be that we have got someone already?
I cannot fathom that Sheens is just sitting on his hands doing nothing with so much at stake. Surely he'll jag someone.
He's not on holidays or ill.
He's is at work isn't he, maybe in the COE unpacking? 🎪
Sheens might have stopped the leaks but nothing stopping player managers blabbing. It’s quiet because we’re getting lapped every week and there’s not much on the market.

bathursttiger1

All this crap we are copping is justified but why is 60 points put on the Broncos not getting the same mention. I am talking to you Corey Parker!
I just find it a bit funny that the NRL don't give a **** about these blow outs in the scores and lop-sided game that have about as much appeal as wathch the grass grow.
V'Landys is in charge of Racing NSW which trys to even out every race that is conducts by handicaping the best horses.
Yet he just laughs off any atempt to help the lower placed teams in the NRL because he too frightened of upsetting a few powerful clubs.
It's time that they looked at a "Supercoach" type cap to level the playing field a bit.

TYGA

I guess that means another scapegoat is being prepared for sacrifice,sorry Noddy it's your turn and maybe they will toss in a ball boy as a sweetener
No apparently the sauna temperature at the centre of excellence is not up to expectation.

Tigers_Wests

I would be very surprised of any club was doing many deals right now. Most players and clubs are/have been focusing on finals and the real movement will come post season.
Agreed. Many of the players moving at the moment are ones that aren't going to do much for us anyway. The off season sees much more movement of players and you usually even see some who were contracted come onto the market. We just need to be ready to pounce.

supercoach

Leaks or no leaks if you had something in the net at the moment you would be putting something out there just to try and get some positive news out there for the long suffering fan base. I can’t ever remember the club being in such a deep hole.

hank37w

I cannot fathom that Sheens is just sitting on his hands doing nothing with so much at stake. Surely he'll jag someone.
He's not on holidays or ill.
He's is at work isn't he, maybe in the COE unpacking? 🎪
Rearranging the gym equipment.

Cultured_Bogan

Forum Leader
I sincerely hope no leaks is the reason nobody's heard anything about recruits just fear that there is nothing happening to leak
We'd all like to hope that, but we have always leaked like a sieve so Occam's razor would suggest there's no leaks because there's no news.

Mighty_Tiger

I would be very surprised of any club was doing many deals right now. Most players and clubs are/have been focusing on finals and the real movement will come post season.

Spot on. It is always quite this time of the year with exceptions of troubled players.

With the finals and internationals + clubs on holidays. I doubt much will be heard until November.

Stevec

Kent is embarrassing he's going on like he knows exactly what Munster is doing and he is sitting next to Anasta who is Munster manager then he looks embarrassed as Anasta obviously knows exactly what is going on and Kent is just talking blah blah