NRL Finals 2022 - Spoilers

I don't think he actually played an NRL game for us and was dispatched fairly quickly by us after the drug incident.

He went and played park footy or something for a season or so before making a return to the NRL.
So there I wasn't on his type of drugs 😼
I think he stayed in NZ and played rugby for a while... It's a pity because I can recall he was touted as the next big thing but he put social misbehavior ahead of his job.

Latrell and his family are passionate Souths Supporters so he was only ever going to go to Souths.

There was a rumour that when he turned up to Easts to sign his contact with his Dad Latrell was wearing a souths t-shirt underneath his jersey so even Easts knew one day he would walk out.

I know Penrith are a dammed good side but the way things are panning out can't see them winning it.

South's are due to break through and are due a blinder. Nothing to loose this year. Thought they played poorly last night and racked up near 40.

If Penrith get through I don't think they want to face a nothing to loose Parramatta or Nth Qld either.

I know Penrith are a dammed good side but the way things are panning out can't see them winning it.

South's are due to break through and are due a blinder. Nothing to loose this year. Thought they played poorly last night and racked up near 40.

If Penrith get through I don't think they want to face a nothing to loose Parramatta or Nth Qld either.
I'll bet you 5 forum smiley emoticons that Panthers win GF.

🐰 and 🐮 victors this weekend

With Cowgirls spoiling the bunnies grand final dream for the 2nd year in a row

Without doubt the NRL will be hoping for a battle of the west grand final though. Promoters dream

🐰 and 🐮 victors this weekend

With Cowgirls spoiling the bunnies grand final dream for the 2nd year in a row

Without doubt the NRL will be hoping for a battle of the west grand final though. Promoters dream
I tip Panthers and Cows this week.
Imo Bunnies and Parra will be burnt out.

I tip Panthers and Cows this week.
Imo Bunnies and Parra will be burnt out.
I feel less confident about the Cows tbh.

Ask any Cows fan and they’ve been on a downward spiral since towards the backend of the season. They were in much better form mid season

They got lucky they ran into a pretty bad Sharks team in week 1 imo. But we’ll see

Back