NRL Finals 2022 - Spoilers

Possibly but didn’t seem to be an issue in the review process. One of those 50/50 calls that sometimes you get and sometimes not.
It all happened so quick the held call must of been very quick... But you cant interfere with markers...
We're gunna get this Klown as ref next week or the guy that allowed last night's forward pass

Did you watch Moses tonight. He was terrible. Dylan Brown didn't want to mess his hair up and Gutho was basically useless.

I've been arguing our spine is terrible but Parra won with one good performer in Mahoney in their spine and their forwards especially Lane being huge.
Yet they still put in a performance eons above Brooks in his entire career

Did you watch Moses tonight. He was terrible. Dylan Brown didn't want to mess his hair up and Gutho was basically useless.

I've been arguing our spine is terrible but Parra won with one good performer in Mahoney in their spine and their forwards especially Lane being huge.
I think we now know that Moses mind was elsewhere whilst Brown and Gutherson haven't really shown much since finals started. Maybe they are saving it up for next week.
i still strongly favour the Panthers.

Ugh the final I dreaded.

Players like Latrell annoy me, not in terms of personality, but the amount of talent they waste.

Imagine LM having the heart/desire/work rate/effort that Corey Thompson had.

The guy is just naturally gifted, doesn't put any effort into being an athelete. If he dedicated himself he could be anything.

Yet they still put in a performance eons above Brooks in his entire career

No they didn't. This is nonsense. They were beyond ordinary. If Brooks had a game like Moses everyone would be crucifying him. Brown did nothing. Gutho was Laurie like.

Cracker weekend of footy tbh.

Wish the nsw cup grand final was televised.
Ridiculous that it isn't..

PM13 tonight should be interesting too.
Keen for next Sunday.

BBQ roaring for sure.

No they didn't. This is nonsense. They were beyond ordinary. If Brooks had a game like Moses everyone would be crucifying him. Brown did nothing. Gutho was Laurie like.
I thought Gutho was one of their best. His energy when they needed it was invaluable. Plenty of dirty hit ups when they were gased. A real captain's knock for me.

Noticed Staines positional play was ordinary. Too deep on a lot of backline shifts.

I'm not convinced. The Panthers out smarted the Bunnies last night with their kicking game but a big part of that was deception of how players are positioned to open up space.

If you look at the Crichton no try it was a fragmented backline for the Panthers. Crichton new it was on but the other Panther's were well behind him on either sides. Edwards out the back & Staines outwide. They did something similar on the other side as well for Tago try

Keep the wing back & on the sideline in an attacking position forces the defensive line to come up and in if out numbered usually, for the Panthers this allows the halves to kick behind the line especially when Mitchell is not roving in a fullback role.

In defence for the Kenner try it was a 2-1 against him & holding the wing wasn't an option but he grasped thin air which wasn't good. However what I did like was he marked his man in defence and didn't come in often. This resulted in him hitting Kenner over the sideline.

South’s are grubs of the highest order led by the king of the grubs Latrine. So glad they are out, could not have stood all the superhero crap and media suck up for him - them being pounded somewhat makes up for the slimes winning last night. Somewhat.
Except now we have to listen all week to the dribble of Moses being the saviour the eels have waited for since Sterlo quit. But at least we will probably get to see him cry again.

Back