Speed2burn
Well-known member
Hip drops are never blatant , just an awkward desperation tackleBlatant hipdrop should be sent
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hip drops are never blatant , just an awkward desperation tackleBlatant hipdrop should be sent
I think the game is wrecked now with the send off the NRL must consider having a 20 minute send off for something like thisI want penrith to win but no way that should be sent off
10 in the bin not sent off surely
It’s a player making a desperate tackle under fatigue … there’s no way he wanted to intentionally break Cleary lolIdk I just don't see a whole lot Phoenix did wrong there.. I honestly don't understand these hip drop
100% wrong. They are blatant and a scourge on the sport.Hip drops are never blatant , just an awkward desperation tackle
It looked on the milder side of a hip drop taking away the injuryIdk I just don't see a whole lot Phoenix did wrong there.. I honestly don't understand these hip drop