I was wondering.Jackson Hastings got his leg broken. We just got a penalty…
Has there ever been a send off for a hip drop before this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was wondering.Jackson Hastings got his leg broken. We just got a penalty…
The bloke Api did it to had to have surgery on both ankles.Most hip drops are accidental and the chance of injury pure luck.
If Crossland is sent off that should be the outcome for all hip drops as they all have the possibility of a bad injury.
API was penalised - sin binned - suspended (mainly because of the Newcastle/canberra ? player writhing in pain - before playing on)
Radley was penalised only for the same thing
There is no consistency and must be penalty and sin bin (on report)
I can’t recall one.I was wondering.
Has there ever been a send off for a hip drop before this?
As per usual, the decision is purely based on the injuryNo chance that was a send off, the games gone
Peanut.Nathan clearly will play next week
Broke a lot of Knights fans with that one.I can’t recall one.
I thought the same when they had to get the yellow trainer to help hold the leg.Could be a Tuiaki, Yow Yeh type injury
You’ve only just come to this realisation? They’ve been a punish all season! 😂The ex Roosters on the Fox panel is getting a bit hard to cop.
Old Chezza may have made the best late career signing ever.compound fracture of ankle, what is the recovery for that 6 months
Sam Walker could
win a premiership
win Oliver churchill
Win Australian 7 jersey
Well deserved ayOld Chezza may have made the best late career signing ever.
Premiership and possible Kangaroo call up.
has been a great playerOld Chezza may have made the best late career signing ever.
Premiership and possible Kangaroo call up.
Ummm...they think that wasnt meant to happen so it cant be on the line it must be grounded shortHow did the referees get that wrong?