NRL finals footy discussion 2026

I don't like it but definitely injuries will be looked at. First one I remember was Alex McKinnon when McLean got 10 weeks

Can I ask why you dont like it? I honestly cant get my head around anyone not agreeing and seeing the logic in it. For me, if someone performs an illegal act, either deliberate or accidental, and it results in serious injury then that should be accounted for. If I accidentally run a red light due to chaos going on in the back seat with kids and dogs carrying on, I get a fine and lose points. If the exact same thing happens and I kill someone, I go to jail. Both incidents pure accidents, no ill intention whatsoever. Just the circumstances in front of me contributed to a loss of mindset that could happen to a lot of people. I totally agree with the injury be counted. As for McLean, well that guy did his illegal act deliberately. He held the player, then reached down between his legs and lifted. He should have been banned for life. And no, im not saying he wanted to break the guys neck, im saying his lifting tackle was intentional, not intentially broke his neck, but intentionally lifted.
 
Ivan said in the presser that his bad foot before the game was the other one. So he has two broken feet. Will need surgery on both.
I'm sure Ivan is regretting his decision to allow Nathan to play considering he already had a broken foot and the score was drawn at 6 all.

The Knights were exceptional, and I can't wait for an upset this weekend.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top