NRL Membership Numbers

TSupps05

NRL Membership Numbers

I was interested to see the membership numbers for each club and was wondering where we rank among them, and with the results i am very pleased fellas :smiley:

Results as of 23 July

1\. Brisbane Broncos - 35,527
2\. South Sydney Rabbitohs - 29,054
3\. Parramatta Eels - 25,095
4\. Melbourne Storm - 24,901
5\. **Wests Tigers** **- 20,115**
6\. St. George Illawarra Dragons - 20,115
7\. Canberra Raiders - 20,054
8\. Penrith Panthers - 19,421
9\. Canterbury Bulldogs - 19,417
10\. Newcastle Knights - 17,451
11\. North Queensland Cowboys (As of May 17) - 17,109
12\. New Zealand Warriors - 16,988
13\. Cronulla Sharks - 15,584
14\. Sydney Roosters - 15,470
15\. Manly Sea Eagles - 12,279
16\. Gold Coast Titans (As May 17) - 10,613

Since May we were behind the Bulldogs, Raiders, Penrith and Dragons, since then we have jumped up into 5th HOW GOOD!!!

Itd be nice if they updated these regularly

Surely we'd have a couple more k after our last 2 weeks

@ said:
Itd be nice if they updated these regularly

Surely we'd have a couple more k after our last 2 weeks

Yeah sorry i meant July

Impressive effort. Great news for the club.

Sincerely hope those numbers don't count stupid crap like pet memberships (does the club even do this still?)

Good stuff to all involved.

@ said:

Sincerely hope those numbers don't count stupid crap like pet memberships (does the club even do this still?)

Doesn't look like it but I see virtual membership - baby membership = toddler membership

@ said:
NRL Membership Numbers

I was interested to see the membership numbers for each club and was wondering where we rank among them, and with the results i am very pleased fellas :smiley:

Results as of 23 July

Since May we were behind the Bulldogs, Raiders, Penrith and Dragons, since then we have jumped up into 5th HOW GOOD!!!

You’d think with them numbers we’d get more leg up from the officials .

Semi finals … more bums on seats ... more revenue for Greenberg and his cronies!

@ said:
My guess is Uncle Nick paid for 15,450 of the roosters memberships

Most useless club in the nrl yet they are so favored

Premiership contenders every year yet so far behind the eight ball in terms of members and fans

Watch them barely crack 15k attendance on a sunny Sunday arvo next week v saints

@ said:
@ said:
NRL Membership Numbers

Results as of 23 July

You’d think with them numbers we’d get more leg up from the officials .

Semi finals … more bums on seats ... more revenue for Greenberg and his cronies!

More money for the junkets.

@ said:
@ said:

Doesn't look like it but I see virtual membership - baby membership = toddler membership

Ah OK.

Your avatar still makes me laugh.

@ said:
@ said:

Premiership contenders every year yet so far behind the eight ball in terms of members and fans

Watch them barely crack 15k attendance on a sunny Sunday arvo next week v saints

5k at the game would be funny but 20k will probably show with 19,995 being saints supporters

@ said:
@ said:

If it wasn't for their cash they'd be the first club booted to Perth or wherever. No fans, no juniors, no roots in any community at all. All they do is leech off other clubs' development. Complete waste of a franchise.

Makes sense given the season. Bulldogs would be higher on a better season.

More embarrassment for the NRL

Just saw somewhere that Richmond AFL side just cracked 100 000 members

Triple the best NRL side

We are just so far away from understanding the fans of our game and what they want it's crazy

This weekend for example it's retro round , let's make memberships for the rest of the season retro prices ….......

Make the price of food and drinks at the games(not alcohol of course ) retro prices

Family tickets at retro prices

Have three different grade games to watch this weekend like we did in the past

@ said:

Triple the best NRL side

We are just so far away from understanding the fans of our game and what they want it's crazy

This weekend for example it's retro round , let's make memberships for the rest of the season retro prices ….......

Make the price of food and drinks at the games(not alcohol of course ) retro prices

I'm almost positive afl give out tons of freebies

That's the situation with the Swans and GWS anyway, I've been in many situations where I've been given free tickets to AFL in Sydney

Whatever they do, they do it 10x better than us though

We could only dream of regular season sell outs at anz stadium like they get for the mcg

@ said:
@ said:

Triple the best NRL side

That's the situation with the Swans and GWS anyway, I've been in many situations where I've been given free tickets to AFL in Sydney

We could only dream of regular season sell outs at anz stadium like they get for the mcg

The MCG probably only sells out 3-4 times a season bar the GF

Obviously ANZAC Day does and guessing the Richmond v Collingwood game will , not sure whether the Queens Birthday sells out

I think memberships in AFL are a fair bit cheaper than the NRL , but not 100 % sure

@ said:
@ said:

Triple the best NRL side

Swans home games rarely get below 40000 people attending the game. 60000 members in total.

Yep, must be a nrl attendance culture thing. We get same TV ratings if not more so its not like we havent got the supporf

Latest posts

Back