NRL on Fox

Name me anyone here who has said they know how to run a side better than Sheens?
>
You're an idiot and another in the long line of fools who think "supercoach" can never be questioned.
>
Tonight's show was a perfect example of the protected koala bear Sheens in within the media. It's pathetic.

@djm619 said:
Yet it took him **years** to realise that John Morris is not a 5/8 or Halfback?

Im not saying he has no idea, but he is not right about everything.

I reckon he is a top coach and speaks real well but seriously Morris in the halves was a failure in year 1\. His selections at times have been laughable.

Sheens also mentioned Ellis going back after his 3 years at the tigers were up, so seems no chance for him to extend his stay??

Watching the first half an hour of the show last night reminded me why I never watch it *yawns*

@Don Brodga said:
@Icon said:
@Eddie said:
Timmy there with all his pals. Warren Smith, Lozza and Belcher. There will not be one curly question.

Instead of those three they should get Smeg, Staks and maybe Balmain Bug to do the interview. Now that would be interesting viewing.

Yeah very interesting. A bunch of no hoper's being put in their place by an absolute legend.

Sure a few things need adjusting, but if anyone on this little board thinks they know how to run a side more than Tim Sheens does, then they need to get their head checked.

Don - relax mate, no one is saying they know better than Sheens. My criticism is of the media that don't ask him some hard questions on some decision that should have been made earlier in the year.
Did you watch the interview last night? that's my point.
I like Sheens and think he's good for our team, i just want to know what he's thought process is and i reckon if he explained it a lot of people that spend a lot of money, time and emotion on the team would be a lot more satisfied.
That's all mate.

Didnt Sheens only move Morris out of the halves AFTER he signed with Cronulla?

Therefore he may have been kept in the halves otherwise?
\
\
It is well noticed now amongst other fans that Sheens is a protected specie with the press.

I enjoyed Sheensy's comments on the Manly game. His sumation that in the past that we have been beaten by Stewart and his face whan he asked your not going to tel me he's playing was pricelless.

I'm sorry i like Sheens despite the arguments against him. I feel he has done a lot more good for the club than bad, slag me off if you like but there you are.

@IronTiger said:
I'm sorry i like Sheens despite the arguments against him. I feel he has done a lot more good for the club than bad, slag me off if you like but there you are.

I agree with that but he has made some obvious mistakes. I'd be happy for him to stay at the club but we need results.

@Tommy Magpie said:
Sheens also mentioned Ellis going back after his 3 years at the tigers were up, so seems no chance for him to extend his stay??

You sure I watched it twice and didn't hear him say that?

I just found the "add foe" feature :nerd: …. Great addition to the new forum to counteract the fact that previous banned tools are again permitted to post.

@Staks said:
I just found the "add foe" feature :nerd: …. Great addition to the new forum to counteract the fact that previous banned tools are again permitted to post.

Is that directed at me…. :astonished:

@Geo. said:
@Tommy Magpie said:

You sure I watched it twice and didn't hear him say that?

I never heard him say that either???

@Tommy Magpie said:

He didn't say that
What he said was that he's signed on for another two season.
What you might be getting confused about is that Sheens said that when he returns to England to play for GB in the four nations tournement at the end of the season he will be a better player from his experience playing in the NRL

@Geo. said:
@Staks said:

Is that directed at me…. :astonished:

Not Yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Honest Question:

When has NRL on Fox ever asked hard hitting questions to an interview subject?

They just are not that kind of show.

I quite enjoyed the interview, his thoughts on the game were interesting.

As for the 'grilling', I dont give a stuff why he persisted with Morris. Morris is now out of the halves and out of the club after this year. Some of you guys need to move on.

@gallagher said:

As for the 'grilling', I dont give a stuff why he persisted with Morris. Morris is now out of the halves and out of the club after this year. Some of you guys need to move on.

Well said.

@gallagher said:

Someone with sense.good work gallagher :wink:

Latest posts

Members online

Back