LIVE GAME NRL Rd 11 *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Clune came out of the line and made the decision to tackle him, he was defending 3 in and the attacker was also 3rd in.
Love technical feedback because I never played.

After relaying it a few times I feel he was tracking the bloke out the back with his peripherals and hadn’t fully committed to the tackle.

It just looked so bad, particularly using tigers example as a precedent.

I go back to the 60s and i have never seen it as bad as it is these days
I respect your experience but if you watched the maggiies every week when they were trying to boot them out in 83, 84 when they were totally not telivised that's another level.

And that's after the 78 rort.

Last edited:
I don't believe NRL officials cheat, I just think their delusional

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
I don't believe NRL officials cheat, I just think their delusional
The consistency and application of their decisions alternatively applied for the same clubs between game breaking incidents as well as one sided bias re penalties, 6 agains and speed of the ruck is masterly in it's execution.

Love technical feedback because I never played.

After relaying it a few times I feel he was tracking the bloke out the back with his peripherals and hadn’t fully committed to the tackle.

It just looked so bad, particularly using tigers example as a precedent.
Obstruction will always be debated. Some like black and white. Some like to call it if a defender is impeded. I like black and white because the defenders either side and all the way out to the winger react to those around them in a defensive line. You can’t just look at the guys directly involved in the play.

It was a blatant good old fashioned shepherd and should have been penalised. It was far worse than the one we were disallowed last week.
I am totally disillusioned with the refs, the bunker and the judiciary. There is absolutely no fairness or consistency in rulings and it is ruining the game.
As much as I prefer the single ref, the rorting seems to be worse now than it was with 2 refs.

Obstruction will always be debated. Some like black and white. Some like to call it if a defender is impeded. I like black and white because the defenders either side and all the way out to the winger react to those around them in a defensive line. You can’t just look at the guys directly involved in the play.
Yes black and white is the only way to view obstructions.

I did like the way he quickly gave the lad a cuddle once he knew what he did.
The oppostion leader would have lifted him up and speared him into the ground. Ahhh.... no he wouldn't, Anthony Albanese wouldn't have the strength to lift a kid off the ground. Ha ha
Albo would have given the kid a copy of New Race by Radio Birdman and told him to take heed when he is old enough to vote.

I didn't see that game, it's a blurry area so can understand why there would be inconsistency with this
Its not blurry at all - you take the ball on the inside shoulder and pass the ball when behind the man and its obstruction. You need glasses if you think he passed the ball while he was still on the inside shoulder.

Its not blurry at all - you take the ball on the inside shoulder and pass the ball when behind the man and its obstruction. You need glasses if you think he passed the ball while he was still on the inside shoulder.

It was so clearly not a try.

Just watched fletch and Hindy Magic Round Pub Takeover, absolutely hilarious.
Lol I had a chat with Hindy and fletch when I was up there at the pub, man they go absolutely hard on the drink. Matty johns and his wife were there also

It is blurry, just like a forward pass. You would need a perfect angle to see if he passed the ball from exactly behind the player or he went past the decoy's outside shoulder- hence I'd be happy with whatever the ref ruled on-field.

Back