NRL Rd 14 *Spoilers

The Bulldogs vs Eels game is a clear example of what can happen when a whole team actually turns up for 80 with a winning attitude, runs hard and tackles harder. A bunch of average joes outplayed a top 4 contender who simply thought they’d have an easy day out.
The take away from this is - your players have to want to win, they have to be hungry and want to compete. This goes to the character within the group.
I’m afraid that this is what our group lacks and has done for many seasons.
You can change coaches as much as you like but unless you have those characters in your squad you will never have consistent winners.
Kimmorley will have 12 weeks in the NRL as head coach and sadly it will probably be the ruin of any future NRL coaching for him.

The Bulldogs vs Eels game is a clear example of what can happen when a whole team actually turns up for 80 with a winning attitude, runs hard and tackles harder. A bunch of average joes outplayed a top 4 contender who simply thought they’d have an easy day out.
The take away from this is - your players have to want to win, they have to be hungry and want to compete. This goes to the character within the group.
You can change coaches as much as you like but unless you have those characters in your squad you will never have consistent winners.
Kimmorley will have 12 weeks in the NRL as head coach and sadly it will probably be the ruin of any future NRL coaching for him.
The difference between them and us is they have some elite players who are on the up.

But isn't the difference with these Dogs the new coach?

Didn't we beat Parra? They like us will be just as likely to get flogged next round, oh s#it, they're playing us

Way dogs are playing, they'll put 30 on WT.
It's not like it's never been done before.

I was banking on those 2 points from next weeks game.

Judging by what I saw today, Potter may be an even better coach than I thought.

Bulldogs playing like the storm today & officially handing us the spoon 🤣
Lesson for Sunday
Don’t throw intercept passes 😆

It's not like it's never been done before.

I was banking on those 2 points from next weeks game.

Judging by what I saw today, Potter may be an even better coach than I thought.
Prime example of how decision makers within this club are a hopeless judge of character.

The difference between them and us is they have some elite players who are on the up.
Exactly right, they do have players that have the “character” required to be competitive. Burton and JAC led the way.

Bulldogs playing like the storm today & officially handing us the spoon 🤣
Lesson for Sunday
Don’t throw intercept passes 😆
Lesson from SOO made obvious in the dogs game today- put pressure on the kicker. In SOO Cleary was under pressure all game and his kicking was poor - if we let Burton off the hook we’ll cop the same as the Eels.

Exactly right, they do have players that have the “character” required to be competitive. Burton and JAC led the way.
And their young guys in year 1/2/3 seem to be getting used to FG.

Back