NSW Cup Team List: Round 21

Anime is like animated shows or movies.
Some of it is violent. I believe.
I've never been into it.

I know @TheDaBoss is a fan though...

Our boy Tuki seems to like the Jordan's.
Very classy footwear.
🤣
Adult cartoons = South Park.
Footwear is any you need to work in, Ugh boots in winter, and as you know Demps i love me Leb slide thongs and masseurs for the summer.
Are Jordan’s the basketball shoes?
But how do you let a cartoon and your shoes collection interfere with your NRL career?

Adult cartoons = South Park.
Footwear is any you need to work in, Ugh boots in winter, and as you know Demps i love me Leb slide thongs and masseurs for the summer.
Are Jordan’s the basketball shoes?
But how do you let a cartoon and your shoes collection interfere with your NRL career?
Nah, more Japanese like cartoons.
Not like south Park lol.
It's an acquired taste they tell me.

Not for me.....

Yeah Jordan's, basketball shoes but more street wear culture these days.
Lote Tiqiri Is a big fan too 🔥🔥

I don't think it's interfering with his career..
I think @Kaito meant that he's more passionate about that stuff at the moment which is definitely how it appears.

Nah, more Japanese like cartoons.
Not like south Park lol.
It's an acquired taste they tell me.

Not for me.....

Yeah Jordan's, basketball shoes but more street wear culture these days.
Lote Tiqiri Is a big fan too 🔥🔥

I don't think it's interfering with his career..
I think @Kaito meant that he's more passionate about that stuff at the moment which is definitely how it appears.
Thank u for elaborationg bro
That's it what @Demps said

Tuki has been really good in Flegg, but hey, let's write off a 20 yr old front rower because he isn't an international yet.

Madge ball will never work for a player like Tuki as well. Sheens style would be right up his alley.

Be interesting how he changes over next few weeks

Mixed start from Liddle good try but shocking offload in our half and penalty offside 14mins in

Roberts, James & Tuki started well, Panthers kicking game has been terrible so far.

Back