NSW SOO 2020

@Telltails said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244270) said:
Cant stand Fittler and Johns at the moment - champion players - but stink of arrogance. Far more interested in what QLD do with SOO because on paper they should get slaughtered - and we know how that has worked previously. Just would love to see the smirk wiped off Fittler's face.

If QLD lose again, they’ll want to change the format and come out with a whole bunch of stuff like the format is stale and needs updating etc.

Dont think K. Staggs was mentioned in Blind Freddy's SOO short list .. Haas is the only BRonco's player listed.

@TigerSkins said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244352) said:
Dont think K. Staggs was mentioned in Blind Freddy's SOO short list .. Haas is the only BRonco's player listed.

Staggs is injured I think

I always assumed Kotoni Staggs was a Queenslander, now i hear he’s from NSW... That makes me very excited - the dude is a gun.

@steve-o said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244409) said:
I always assumed Kotoni Staggs was a Queenslander, now i hear he’s from NSW... That makes me very excited - the dude is a gun.

Apparently he is from Wellington, NSW .. yeah I'm pretty sure that makes him a NewSouthWelshman .. !! .. but then again you never know, according to QLD'ers, Wellington could be in QLD .. lol ;-)

@Swordy said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244484) said:
Didnt Staggs do an ACL?
Gone for a long period I thought

Correct. Would’ve been in the NSW squad if fit. Now they’ve got Lomax who is a solid player but don’t want to see him starting for NSW to be honest.

1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Lomax
4. Chrichton
5. Mansour
6. Keary
7. Chin
8. Haas
9. Korisau
10. Paulo (does he qualify?)
11. Yeo
12. Jake T
13. Murray

14. Wighton
15. Frizell
16. Brown
17. Finucane

@Fade-To-Black said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244498) said:
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Lomax
4. Chrichton (not ready yet) >>Jack Wighton
5. Mansour >Must be someone else - Alex Johnston?
6. Keary
7. Chin
8. Haas
9. Korisau >Cook
11. Yeo >Cordner
12. Jake T
13. Murray >>Finucane

14. Wighton >Liam Martin (Bolter)
15. Frizell
16. Brown
17. Finucane >Murray

@Swordy said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244502) said:
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Lomax
6. Keary
7. Chin
8. Haas
9. Korisau >Cook
11. Yeo >Cordner
12. Jake T
13. Murray >>Finucane

15. Frizell
16. Brown
17. Finucane >Murray

Agree on Johnston, forgot about him.
Yeo should be the first bloke picked on form, he has been monumental. Cordner is one hit away from his brain turning to dust, he should retire IMO.
Chrichton not ready for Origin but Lomax, Api and Liam Martin are?

@Fade-To-Black said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244507) said:
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Lomax
6. Keary
7. Chin
8. Haas
9. Korisau >Cook
11. Yeo >Cordner
12. Jake T
13. Murray >>Finucane

15. Frizell
16. Brown
17. Finucane >Murray

Yeo should be the first bloke picked on form, he has been monumental. Cordner is one hit away from his brain turning to dust, he should retire IMO.

If Chrichton is not ready - Lomax certainly isn't. I would pick Wighton before either of them.

@Russell said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244512) said:
@Fade-To-Black said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1244507) said:
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Lomax
6. Keary
7. Chin
8. Haas
9. Korisau >Cook
11. Yeo >Cordner
12. Jake T
13. Murray >>Finucane

15. Frizell
16. Brown
17. Finucane >Murray

If Chrichton is not ready - Lomax certainly isn't. I would pick Wighton before either of them.

Wighton will be at centre for sure. Crichton, Campbell Graham and Lomax will battle for the other spot.

On paper the NSW team should be a fair bit better than the QLD team but origin doesn’t really work like that lol. Freddy seems to be keen on picking almost all new guys, no one from the era of QLD dominance most notably leaving out Klemmer who’s a great player

Would love to see Paps on the bench for NSW. Can slot into the backline if need be or be used in the middle much like Bellamy used him early in his career.

Alex Johnston won’t be picked. He just finishes off easy tries set up by his inside men 90% of the time...reminds me of Nathan Merritt

Atleast Nofa works for a few of his tries.

Anyways I’d have Cotric & JAC there

I think JAC and Cotric it is. Crichton is a left centre and JAC isnt a noted defender that could cover for him. His weakness is the defence and even his club has mentioned several times that is his weakness. Cordner cant cover both centre and winger on the left. We need a solid big man or defender on the left, that's Wighton.

Lomax can go on the right with Cotric and Cam Murray or whoever inside.

Crichton with Staggs is the best attacking centre in the game. Enough to make the squad, but not run on I shouldnt think

IMO Cotric has been cod-ordinary this year. On form he wouldn't be there but as we know, if you're a favourite of the coach you'll get picked (not saying Cotric is).

9 more players joining the NSW squad, Gutherson, RGC, Junior Paulo, Nathan Brown, James Tedesco, Luke Keary, Daniel Tupou, Angus Crichton and Boyd Cordner.

Funny that Matterson was 18th man for NSW when he played with us but this year he can’t even make a 27 man squad.

@JoshColeman99 said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1246984) said:
9 more players joining the NSW squad, Gutherson, RGC, Junior Paulo, Nathan Brown, James Tedesco, Luke Keary, Daniel Tupou, Angus Crichton and Boyd Cordner.

Funny that Matterson was 18th man for NSW when he played with us but this year he can’t even make a 27 man squad.

Would scratch RCG, Crichton and Cordner (he'll be there though unfortunately because he's captain). Those others should be in the 17.

@JoshColeman99 said in [NSW SOO 2020](/post/1246984) said:

What ...no MM.......1st man picked

Back